. Sparkling lap pool
. Heated outdoor spa
. Large entertainers kitchen with euro appliances
. Enormous living area with open gas fireplace.
. Alfresco entertaining space with large table setting leading onto manicured and hedged lawns
. 2nd alfresco lounge off kitchen - overlooking pool
. Downstairs media room with tv, Austar, xbox, ipod dock & home theatre
. Master suite with open inroom bath, shower and marbled vanities (for two) large WIR & private balcony , all presided over by the hand carved king 4 poster bebed piled high wih cushions. TV with playstation, ipod dock and home theatre
. 3 spacious Queen bedrooms upstairs (1 x WIR, 2 x BIR) all with a designer desk, mirror, trunk, 2 x bedside tables with lamps & shelving served by 2 stunning marbled bathrooms. Bathroom 1 has a deep bath with a view!
. Separate upstairs living area/media room wtih tv, Austar, playstation, wii, ipod dock and home theatre.
. 5th bedroom downstairs with 2 kings single beds or 1 king
Other added extras at La Maison Pacifique
. Extra Services - Di Hendy, our property manager is happy to work with all guests to provide extra services (at cost + service fee) for items such as grocery shopping, event or attraction bookings, equipment hire (ie. bikes) flowers etc. on for her full list of services and fees
. Bedmaking available for extra $AUD50.00
. Wireless internet connection + local, interstate and mobile phone calls to Australian mobiles all included in tariff
. No undercover parking available, although there is parking in the driveway and a car park on the street out front
. Strictly NO PETS and NON SMOKING
..and you can't beat the LOCATION!..
. Pacific Ocean and golden sands just through the garden gate
. Short drive to patrolled beaches at Cabarita, Salt and Kingscliff
.Walk to Casuarina Beach Rec Club (tennis courts for hire, pool + gym and great coffee, snacks and meals at popular SandBar Restaurant)
. Close to new Cabarita Beach Resort Spa
more information (including local attractions) available.
FROM THE INTERIOR DESIGNER - DI HENDY, DI 4 DESIGNS:
Our aim has always been to ensure that all holiday-makers at La Maison Pacifique are encouraged, through their beautful surrounds, to enjoy their break in a peaceful, luxury setting.
The vision of the owners for La Maison Pacifique was that the house needed to be a place where people can relax if they wish, but also have all the mod-cons at their fingertips. The owners are busy people, (as we all are!) and this house is their haven.
They wanted a designer look, but without the 'sameness' or 'too perfect' aspects, so there are elements of fun and whimsical matched in with the practical. Inspiration came from the ever-present sound of the waves across the boardwalk and the sights of the Pacific Ocean, whilst adding in touches of the exotic.
As you walk in, there is a sense of calm and order which enables all guests to immediately relax and feel that their holiday has truly begun!
There are many 'chillout' zones, allowing all guests to either congregate in small groups or to have their own space. And yet, there is still space for all (up to) 10 guests to gather around the expansive caesar stone table in the dining room or large recycled timber table on the outdoor entertaining deck. Added personal touches include recipe books, board games and lots of candlesticks. The vibe is definitely peaceful and this is no accident! - Di Hendy (Di 4 Designs)
TESTIMONIALS: (we welcome these!)
After a hectic year, we decided to find a haven to recharge and relax. We found La Maison Pacifique on the web and just knew it was our kind of place. We were certainly not disappointed! Indeed, our family still talks about La Maison Pacifique as the best holiday ever. We stocked the house with loads of yummy holiday food and never used the car again. The family that plays together stays together: we surfed and swam; we biked south on the boardwalk to Cabarita Beach and north to Kingscliff; we played Monopoly, Scrabble and card games at night, listening to sounds of the surf. Our beds were all so comfortable and peaceful and the living spaces so beautifully furnished. It just felt like a home away from home. Thank you for giving our family such great memories! - Susan, Mark, Anna and Luke
We loved it and really appreciated the interior design aspects. Comfortable, airy and peaceful with every need catered for. Really is a cook's kitchen! Would definitely recommend! - Martha and Thomas
Loved the layout of the house, easy to move around, the location was EXCELLENT! - Wendy and Bernie
This place is heaven. We’ve spent an unforgettable week here and the kids have had so much fun. Listening to the waves at night is very relaxing and calming. La Maison Pacifique has our vote! - Megan and Robert
Unlike other holiday homes, this home has been prepared with great care, affection and attention to detail. Designer touches are everywhere and you can see that no expense has been spared in an effort to create a truly peaceful, exotic holiday home. Perfect for families with all ages catered for. We felt truly spoilt in a home designed to cater to all five senses and which delights with a thread of the whimsical and fun. - Toni and Steve
Hi Di. What a fabulous time we have had at La Maison Pacifique!.... Thanks again! We will be back! - Jennie, Randall, Margot and Ted
Di, your interior design is amazing! The pictures (whilst impressive!) don't do the house, interior design and setting full justice! Love the way you have blended a beach feel with a touch of the exotic. Lots of fun, funky surprises (love those white/red ball chairs, the hanging chair and the Le Corbussier-style chaise in the main bedroom!) The house is just SO close to the beach and the walks along both the beach and the boardwalk were a real highlight for us all! Loved our long walks to Salt and Cabarita (with the obligatory cool drink/coffee at the end). Fantastic location. This truly is a 'Peaceful House'. Expect us back! - Phil, Robyn, Peter and Anastasia and families xo
La Maison Pacifique is nestled in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia between the coastal towns of Cabarita Beach, Salt Village and Kingscliff (all with patrolled beaches).
There are cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, boutiques and outdoor activities in all directions.
An easy drive North:
• 5 minutes to central Kingscliff
• 20 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
• 30 minutes to central Gold Coast
• 30 minutes to Robina Town Centre (and the fabulous shops there!)
• 45 minutes to the “worlds” (Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Australian Outback Spectacular)
• 50 minutes to SeaWorld
• 50 minutes to DreamWorld and WhiteWater World
• 90 minutes to Mount Tambourine (Gold Coast Hinterland)
• 90 minutes to Brisbane
An easy drive South:
• 3 minutes to Cabarita Beach
• 10 minutes to Pottsville
• 30 minutes to Murwillumbah (South West)
• 45 minutes to Byron Bay/Brunswick Heads area
• 50 minutes to Mount Warning (South West)
• 60 minutes to Lennox Head
• 65 minutes to Ballina
• 75 minutes to Lismore
• 90 minutes to Evans Head
La Maison Pacifique is within everyone’s reach!
Send us an enquiry now!
Please note: We do not endorse any of these sites or their content, this is for general information use only and suggestions for things you might like to see and do.
• Short drive to life saver regularly patrolled beaches at Cabarita, Salt and Kingscliff and less regularly at Cotton Beach
• Drive to Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast Beaches
• Casuarina Beach Recreation Club has bikes and tennis courts for hire, a pool, gym, great coffee, snacks and meals at the Sandbar and Grill Restaurant
• Cabarita Ocean Retreat offers a holistic, integrative health and wellness experience in a delightful natural beachfront environment. Their aim is to inspire you to make a commitment to healthy living by guided personal experiences and education
• Carnaval Drumming from the Samba Blisstas
• Visit quaint towns Murwillumbah and the Tweed River Art Gallery andr Red Rattlers Gallery and Brunswick Heads
• Discover local tourist attractions on the Tweed Shire Council website
• One kilometre to shops
• Cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, boutiques, outdoor activities
• Surfing lessons
• Hire a bicycle (bike), boat, motorcycle or Four Wheel Drive
• Hiking or a Wild Walk
• Scuba diving
• Water sports at Kingscliff including snorkeling, whale watching, free diving, sea kayaking
• Fishing – Deep Sea Fishing Charter Reef and Game Fishing Charter
• Kayaking at Kingscliff and Cabarita
• Visit local National Parks
• Tweed Tourism provides a variety of suggestions
• Sight seeing at Mount Warning in Wollumbin National Park and Bangalow
• Horse riding (search by location & ‘horse riding’) – several in Byron Bay
• Shopping at Robina Town Centre
• Golf Courses – Chinderah Golf Club Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club
• Local Markets
• Amusement Parks in Queensland including - Sea World, Movie World, Dream World, Wet’n'Wild, WhiteWater World, Australian Outback Spectacular, Paradise Country, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
• Boardwalk along seafront for walkers, joggers and cyclists
• Abundant wildlife and peaceful surrounds
• More local attractions and details at www.whereis.com/nsw/casuarina
• Search Visit NSW North Coast area and the regions of Byron Bay and The Tweed Area or alternatively, go the the Attractions Section and choose a filter word on the left of the screen or see the Rivers of Life site
• Special discount and coupon offer websites are online at Your Coast