$950.00 /week total, including all taxes and cleaning. $2,150.00 /month total, including all taxes and cleaning. One week minimum stay.
(Our own email spam checker often deletes the VRBO inquiries sent to us ... so we might not get yours. If you don't mind, please just call us directly with your questions, especially if you don't get our email reply. Owners: Don and Kerry Sickle - see our telephone number at the right side of this page. You can also view more photos and a short video via the link near the bottom of this page, just below the 'rate details'.)
People love our home. This is a fully furnished, 2BR/2BA, updated, ground floor, corner unit, decorated in an easy, warm decor, with parking very close to the unit and the pool right in front. This comfortable, well equipped home has wonderful views to the landscaping and pool, is a nice 20 minute walk to town, and includes just about everything. And you get it all for a great price (about $72/night total, for a 30 night stay).
Entering the complex you leave all views of streets, cars and parking behind as you walk into a private, tropical oasis created by the four inward facing buildings. This brilliant design creates a uniquely intimate setting that we haven't seen elsewhere in the Palm Springs area. The Oasis feel is completed by the professionally designed landscaping that incorporates eight different varieties of palm trees, perfectly groomed plants and lawns and hundreds of flowers. And this great view comes right into your home. You'll enjoy the pool and garden views from your front patio, living room, AND kitchen. And why drive or walk several blocks to get to that pool or tennis court ... yours are just steps away from our front door. And it's in a great location in Palm Springs - You're only a ten minute drive from the airport (but no airport noise) and just a nice 20 minute walk to the Palm Springs downtown village, with all its shops, great restaurants and night life.
Palm Springs vacations are all about being outside and when you're not enjoying the local attractions you'll love our low walled front patio. With the warm breeze and wonderfully lighted evening garden scene directly in front of you, you'll find yourself sitting here at every chance.
You'll of course have a host of entertainment options with the pool, Jacuzzi spa, tennis court, two HD TV's, DVD player, 2 CD/FM stereos, free telephone (anywhere in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada) and wireless, high speed internet service. You'll also enjoy a well equipped kitchen with all newer modern appliances, quality cookware and utensils, dishware, a large selection of spices and a full-size refrigerator. There is also a full-size washer & dryer in the unit. Most everything is supplied, right down to your pool towels, hiking gear and tennis rackets (except foods and personal supplies of course).
Rancho El Mirador is a beautiful and small complex (only 61 units!) and arguably has one of the best landscaped grounds in the area. This fully furnished 2BR (1 King, 1 Queen), 2BA ground floor corner unit sleeps 4 and has been completely updated with tiled floors, new paint, new furniture, new appliances, all kitchenware and quality linens. Both bedrooms have a ceiling fan and our long term renters will like seeing the full length closet in each room. The unit also has two patios - one off the living room at the front and one at the rear which is shared by both bedrooms.
This 2 BR/ 2 BA Condo Includes:
- Home phone with unlimited free calling anywhere in USA/Canada/Puerto Rico
- Community pool, spa and tennis court
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, baking dishes, plates, glassware, mixing bowls, Tupperware and platters
- Full size stove
- Full size refrigerator
- Fulll size dishwasher
- Full sized washer & dryer in unit
- Coffee maker
- Tea pot and cups
- Coffee bean grinder
- Full set of cooking spices (approx. 30 types)
- Starter set of cleaning supplies (sponges, scrubbers, dish soaps, laundry detergent, cleansing powder, paper towels)
- Separate dining area with ceiling fan
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Master suite with king bed and private bath
- Guest suite with queen bed and guest bath
- Each bedroom has a large closet and ceiling fan and both share access to the rear patio
- Two patios (Front patio off the living room. Rear patio shared by both bedrooms)
- Propane BBQ grill
- Two HD flat panel TV's (Living Room and Master BR)
- Stereo, DVD Player, small collection of movies and music
- Built in DVR recording of television shows allows you to record your favorite TV shows and watch them later, and also pause and play back live TV - Great for sports!
- On-Demand movie rentals (pay per view)
- In suite wireless, high speed internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Compact hair dryer
- Two tennis rackets
- Two inflatable pool 'floating lounge chairs'
- A three foot Christmas Tree and string of lights
- One large 28 quart food / beverage cooler
- One assigned and covered parking space (not particularly close to the unit itself however) plus general parking right next to our condo.
- Day Hiking Gear includes:
*Two day packs.
*Two hip packs for water bottles.
*Two water bottles.
*One six pack cooler.
*One 2 quart jug cooler.
*One small binocular.
*Two flashlights (good for cave exploring on some of the hikes).
Just give us a call! We hope to hear from you soon.
Don and Kerry Sickle
Keywords: Palm Springs rental condo, Palm Springs vacation condo