Maalaea Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Sleeps 4. Handicap Accessible Children welcome.
This relaxing Vacation Condo makes a GREAT WHALE WATCHING spot! It is also a PERFECT HOME BASE for trips to LAHAINA, KIHEI, HALEAKALA, HANA and the KAHULUI AIRPORT (OGG). You can take a SWIM, SNORKEL or even SURF right in front of the unit. This slice of paradise has spectacular views of Maui’s South Shore from the Lanai, kitchen, and living room. It also has New Bamboo flooring, and a New Flat screen TV.
• FREE WIRELESS OR WIRED HIGH SPEED INTERNET
• FREE UNLIMITED CALLING TO CANADA AND THE US
• FREE UNDER GROUND PARKING
• In unit Washer/Dryer
• King Size Bed in Master Bedroom
• Queen Size Sofa Sleeper
• A/C and 2 Ceiling Fans
• Cable TV
• DVD and VCR
• Fully stocked kitchen with cooking and BBQ utensils
• Full Size refrigerator/freezer
• Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender
• Gas BBQ's right next to the ocean
• Pool with restrooms, changing rooms, and shower feet from the ocean
• Large private lanai with great views of Mt Haleakala Volcano and Maui’s South Shore
• Walking distance to restaurants, shops, harbor, The Maui Ocean Center Aquarium, Maui Golf & Sports Park
• Short walk to 5 miles of uninterrupted beach
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
We have always enjoyed outdoor activities and being apart of nature.
Why Lisa chose Maalaea
We have always loved going to Maui and thought this was THE BEST place on the island, close to the water with a breath-taking view! We don't have the crowds like Kihei and Kaanapali, but it is close enough to visit them. We like walking to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium, shops and restaurants in the area. The location is GREAT for all our day trips we enjoy making.
What makes this condo unique
We like walking to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium, shops and restaurants in the area. The location is GREAT for all out day trips we enjoy making.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Aloha and Mahalo!
We are LOVING our time here at Milowai 403! We had SOOOO much fun and are reluctant to leave.