Unlike some other 1-bedrooms advertised that are ground floor studios, ours is a split-level, true 1-bedroom unit. The bedroom & bathroom are on the 1st level and the living room, full-size kitchen with dishwasher, dining area and lanai are on the 2nd level. This arrangement allows for a quiet, private sleeping area and a bright, airy living room & kitchen with a lovely view from the 2nd floor lanai. All the comforts of home and plenty of room to spread out.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to create easy & tasty meals (with recipe books on grilling & cocktails - blender included of course), and coffee grinder & maker (to enjoy your delicious Kona coffee). The dining room seats four and the lanai has a table with 2 chairs and chaise lounges. All have views of the ocean. The shower is brand new with easy in/out. We also have games, a DVD/VCR player w/a video library and wireless internet. Tax ID#20704162-01
For more photos and info, check out our website by clicking on the link below.
• Short walk to famous black sand beach
• 10 minute drive to Naalehu, country town w/grocery store, farmers market, fantastic bakery, restaurants and more
• 30 minute drive to Volcano National Park
• 60 minute drive to world class snorkeling, diving & kayaking at Honaunau Bay/Captain Cook
• 60 minute drive to Hilo/90 minutes to Kona
Other Activities: hiking
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: