York Harbor House Rental Photos and Description
6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 6 fireplaces, heated pool, gourmet kitchen, sleeps 12
This new, waterfront estate offers all you need for a luxurious, relaxing seaside vacation. Enjoy barbecuing by the heated, self-cleaning, pool . The 2 rotunda decks overlooking the pool and the ocean are beautifully furnished; a perfect spot for relaxing or an al fresco meal. Once inside you will find an elegant and tastefully furnished home. The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, double ovens, a cook top, Thermador fridge. The back kitchen is designed for entertaining on a grand scale. The family room is open to the kitchen & breakfast room & has a 13 foot fireplace. Additionally, the first level offers a dining room, living room and office all with water views. The second level has 2 guest rooms each with a queen bed. There are 2 master suites both with a double sided fireplace, sitting room and luxury bath. The third level offers a sitting area, 2 bedrooms with queen beds (2 with children's day beds) and 1 bath. Each aspect of this seaside estate is luxurious and impeccably designed
This new, beautifully designed and furnished home offers all required for a luxurious seaside vacation. From coffee on the rotunda deck in the morning to a midnight swim in the heated pool, all favorite vacation activities are at your fingertips.
York Harbor, though away from it all in feeling is just minutes from:
1. Long days at the beach; some complete with an arcade, playground, and candy shops while others are just a stretch of sand, water and sun.
2. World class dining or a casual lobster dinner while looking out at the ocean.
3. Outlet shopping. Many famous name designers and shops are represented from Coach to the Gap making this a perfect spot for a day of shopping.
4. An outing to Ogunquit (just 15 minutes north) for walking the 1.5 mile Marginal Way, dinner in Perkins Cove, a day at the 3 mile long white sand beach or an evening of theater at the Ogunquit Playhouse.
5. Golf, horseback riding, day camps for the kids, or a day trip to Boston (1 hour away).
With request prior to your vacation, we can offer many extras. We can, for example, provide babysitting services, midweek or daily cleaning, a private chef and in home massage therapy. These services are not included in the rental fee. Please inquire about rates and availability
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only