Waikoloa Beach Resort Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
'Aloha' and welcome to our home, villa 5C. Enjoy the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living, lounge by the pool/spa, enjoy sunning on our private lanai that overlooks the 9th tee of the beautiful Waikoloa Beach Course, walk to golf course, and relax in air-conditioned comfort in the refined, but comfortable, living area. Magnificent views of the golf course and ocean views can be enjoyed from the living room, master bedroom and outdoor lanai. Gentle breezes flow through the many windows and sliding doors. The elegant entry and open floor plan makes this a perfect sanctuary to share with family or friends.
As our special guests, we are happy to offer you a fabulous price for golf on either the Kings Course or the Beach Course at Waikoloa. Green fees for the Kings Course, which normally costs up to $195, will cost our guests $50, and green fees for the Beach Course will be reduced to $75. These discounts are offered to all of our guests and may be used as many times as you wish during your stay at our villa. What better way to enjoy your time than golfing in paradise? With the savings from this great offer, you can extend your stay!!!!
Located on the world-famous Waikoloa Beach Resort just past the Hilton Waikoloa Village, villa 5c at Hali'i Kai is a spacious, thoughtfully designed private gated community that embodies the best of Hawaii-style living. Lava rock, earth tones and lush tropical gardens make up the palette that accents the surrounding environment. Lush landscaping and walking paths that wind through the community create a sense of intimacy and relaxation.
In terms of standards and quality, Hali'i Kai has made the exclusive Expedia® Insiders' SelectTM list, which includes only the very best 1% of all of their hotels and resorts, as rated by millions of Expedia customers and their in-house experts. In addition, Halii Kai has a PERFECT 5 out of 5 Overall Satisfaction Score on Expedia; Halii Kai has 15+ reviews, and the only other hotel in Waikoloa with 5.0 score is Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
One of the best things about staying here is having your own private Ocean Club right at the water’s edge. Grab a workout with an ocean view at the state-of-the-art exercise hale. A dramatic lagoon-style pool with a beautiful little waterfall, offers privacy and relaxation. Kick back in our one-of-a-kind Aqua-Loungers, beach chairs partially submerged in the water to keep you cool in the hot Hawaiian sun. For the little ones, a keiki wading pool offers a safe and fun place to play.
As you explore the island, you’ll see jagged lava fields immersed with new vegetation, providing an amazing contrast of Hawaii's Big Island’s diverse landscape. To see the lava flow glowing at night is an incredible experience you really shouldn't miss! Yet the molten lava is just one of Hawaii's Big Island’s hot attractions - there are also cool shops in Kona, coffee plantation tours, excellent golf on the Kohala Coast, and the quaint town of Hilo, where you’ll feel as though you’ve gone back in time.
Here are just some of the exciting things to do on the Island:
* 5 minute drive to Anaeho’omalu Beach
* Enjoy $50 rounds of golf at the Kings' course and $75 rounds at the Beach course
* King’s Place Shops with diverse selection of shops, eateries and restaurants, and cultural activities (about a 3 minute drive) Visitors and residents enjoy one-stop shopping that includes everything from high-end boutiques and one-of-a-kind jewelry to art galleries and activity centers to designer wear and spectacular gifts. Kings’ Shops is also home to an array of dining options, from award-winning Pacific Rim cuisine to on-the-go snacks.
* Waikoloa Village which is approximately 7 miles away
* Upcountry Paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) town of Waimea is approximately 25 minutes driving time.
* Whale watching in season
* Kahua Ranch activities (horseback riding, ATV riding, shooting range, etc.)
* Astronomical tours to Mauna Kea observatories
* Helicopter rides (volcanoes, Kohala coast, etc.)
* Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
* Water Sports (swimming, sailing, parasailing, kayaking, glass bottom boat, etc.)
* Sport Fishing
* Kona Coffee Plantations
* Queen’s Market Place is a 135,000-square foot shopping, dining, and entertainment complex.
* Beautiful Beaches
* Fabulous Dining
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Yuki Laliberte
This is a family owned villa. We are proud to share it with you and thank you for treating it like family too!
Yuki Laliberte purchased this villa in 2006
Why Yuki Laliberte chose Waikoloa Beach Resort
This property was purchased for family use with occasional rentals. We wanted this property to not only be family friendly but work capable for people needing to work remotely while on vacation.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a wonderful time in paradise. We loved the condo and Hali'i Kai is one of the most beautiful places we've ever found. The condo is very well equipped with everything we needed for the beach, plenty of books for me to read by the pool, and DVD players in both the living room, and second bedroom.
We went on a Zip Line tour over Umauma Falls and had the time of our lives. We will definitely be back and next year and we will stay longer.