: Logan international
: Marthas Vinyard
: Commuter rail
: Route 3, Interstate-95 , I -495, route 128
: Fieldston Beach
We are located in Marshfield, Massachusetts, on the South Shore, about 20 miles south of Boston, and a few miles north of Plymouth. We are on the coast with Scituate to our North, Duxbury to our South, and Pembroke to our West.
Steps to the beach for swimming, snorkeling, fishing volleyball and relaxing. There is a nearby public boat launch, kayaking, canoeing, boating, deep sea fishing tours, whale watching, tennis, skate park, walking- biking trails, museums, churches and synagogues, library and public golf course.
Catch a ferry to Cape Cod's Provincetown, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket or Boston.
* Harbor Express Schedule: South Shore Commuter Boats to Boston
* Plymouth to Provincetown Express Ferry
* Ferry service between Cape Cod and the Islands
* Service from Woods Hole, New Bedford and Hyannis to the Islands
* Ferry Service from Falmouth to Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard