Waipouli Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
STAY IN LUXURY...PLAY IN PARADISE!!!
Aloha and welcome to spectacular Waipouli Beach Resort F204, a beautiful Ocean and Pool view vacation condominium! The luxurious beachfront resort is conveniently located on Kauai's eastern Coconut Coast in Kapaa, Hawaii.
As a Kauai resident for 12 years and the owner of this beautiful condo, I look forward to helping you plan a great vacation on the island. We have owned and managed our condo since the resort was built in 2006 and therefore have many wonderful guest reviews of our amenities and extremely high customer satisfaction.
- Beautiful POOL and OCEAN VIEWS
- Wonderful Evening views as the Tiki Torches illuminate the shimmering turquoise pool
- Highly Desired Condominium faces the interior of the Waipouli Beach Resort (not the parking lot or shopping center)
- End Unit and One of the most privately located condominiums with ocean & pool views in the resort
- Exquisitely decorated interior with designer furniture
- Magnificent Indonesian wood and Peruvian travertine
- King and Queen Master Suites with 'Heavenly Bed' Mattresses
- Luxurious linens and triple sheeting for a clean and restful stay
- Upscale kitchen with granite countertops
- High End stainless steel appliances...Wolf/Sub Zero
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Three LCD Flat Screen entertainment systems
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in Bedrooms in Living Room
- Fantastic Resort amenities...
Ocean Front resort with a sandy beach. Two acre heated fantasy pool, sand-bottom keiki pool, and three relaxing sand-bottom whirlpool hot tubs. Swim into the waterfall caves & slide on the fun waterslides. Beach and Pool towel service plus barbecue grills available poolside for all guests.
- Convenient location...Only ten minutes from the Lihue Airport, centrally located to fabulous outdoor activities, short stroll to shopping, restaurants and grocery stores.
We wish to share our luxurious private condominium so you can experience the splendors of Kauai... amazing hikes through lush tropical forests, stunning beaches, snorkeling, scuba diving, surf lessons, horseback riding, golf, and kayaking. As our guests, we are happy to help you plan fun activities during your vacation. We have boogie boards, ice chests, sand toys & buckets, books, games and DVDs available in the condo for your use! Waipouli Beach Resort F204 is perfect for a family vacation or romantic celebrations including your honeymoon, anniversary and birthday!
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing our Aloha!
Notice: There is no smoking allowed on the entire Waipouli Beach Resort property.
Keywords: Condominium, luxury, luxurious, ocean view, pool view, resort, upscale, 2 bedroom, Kauai, Waipouli Beach Resort, home, beautiful, vacation, 3 bath, beach front, condo, friendly, holiday, view, family, fun, couple, anniversary, honeymoon, wedding, adventure
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Don and Barbie Taylor
Barbie and Don Taylor, Kauai residents for 12 years and Waipouli Beach Resort F204 owners.
My passion for Hawaii began on a family vacation when I was only 14. Growing up in Oklahoma City, I was amazed at the beautiful, warm, clear water and the whole new world under the water (Snorkeling is still one of my favorite activities!)
I attended the University of Oklahoma for my BBA in Finance and then Southern Methodist University in Dallas for my MBA. Don lived in Oahu during most of high school and then attended the University of Mississippi for his BA and Masters in Accounting. We met in Dallas after graduate school and honeymooned in Hawaii.
Over the years, we enjoyed many vacations on the islands and found Kauai to be our favorite island and very family friendly. We loved the beauty and peacefulness of Kauai...plenty of adventure activities, fantastic beaches & water sports, warm weather, vibrant colors, sweet plumeria in the air and the refreshing tropical breezes. We decided Kauai would be a wonderful island to raise our children and moved from the San Francisco Bay Area in 2002. At the end of 2006, we purchased our beautiful and luxurious vacation rental condo at Waipouli Beach Resort.
We love living on Kauai and hope we can share some great island activities with our guests!
Don and Barbie Taylor purchased this condo in 2006
Why Don and Barbie Taylor chose Waipouli
We wish to share our Aloha and love of the island with guests.
Waipouli Beach Resort is beautiful, luxurious and centrally located to great activities around Kauai. Many great Kauai beaches, hiking, surfing and kayaking nearby.
What makes this condo unique
Our condo, Waipouli Beach Resort F204, faces the tranquil interior of the Resort with nice Ocean and Pool views from every room. I am happy to help you plan a wonderful vacation on the island of Kauai!