Centrally located in the Northern California Wine Country, this is a perfect home-base for exploring the amazing wine appellations of the area. Whether you want to explore Stags Leap District, Howel Mountain, Los Carneros or any other Napa appellation, or perhaps Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley or Sonoma Valley in Sonoma County, this home is convenient to all areas of the region. We've created a wonderful place to be home-base during your wine country vacation. Whether for 2 nights or even a week, this home environment will help you make your wine country experience a lasting memory.
Great for honey-mooners or special anniversaries, with a very approachable romantic atmosphere including a large, bright bathroom with jacuzzi tub, original artwork and just the right degree of luxury incorporated in the combination of contemporary and antique furniture.
Some of our special and unique features (please visit our website for further details - link below)...
~We make and bottle wine here, so there are wine making activities from crush through bottling. We have gathered quite a number of medals and awards over the years
~The large Master bedroom suite with a King sized bed and cozy warm comforter has been designed to be ultra-romantic.
~There's a full library including 180 volumes on wine, 600 volumes of cookbooks, reference, best selling novels and biographies; sumptuous leather furniture with a traditional wood fireplace. To relax and enjoy this room, we've added collectible Altec Lansing speakers. The system is cabled for an iPod to use as a sound source, all you need to do is plug your iPod into it if you want to bring your own music. We also have a 110,000 song iTunes Library and an extensive iTunes movie Library - ask us about it.
~The home also has a 802.11G wireless high speed internet throughout.
Not just your ordinary vacation rental, this is our former home and was remodeled and upgraded for us. Our amenities have been meticulously selected to provide the utmost enjoyment of your wine adventures.
Full European style kitchen with standard appliances and:
* Refrigerator and Freezer with Ice Maker & Chilled Water
* Coffee and Espresso maker
* Juice and beverage glassware
* Reidel wine
* Washer and Dryer
Shared garden area including:
* Shaded patio and with various seating areas
* Seasonal fresh organic fruits and vegetables from the property
* Smoke cooker (Big Green Egg)
* Wine making on premises including crush at harvest
* Point to Point directions provided to the approximately 300 wineries in Sonoma and Napa counties
* Located conveniently near Peets and Starbucks coffee bars
* Local markets with local meat and produce, gourmet and high-end food items
* Located near Safeway with organic produce department
* 10 min drive to fantastic wine store with excellent prices
* 10 min drive to Trader Joes market
* 10 min drive to downtown SR with many superior restaurants
* 10 min drive to 24 Hour Fitness
* Huge Junior College Library 2 blocks away for reference work
* Cable TV
* DVD player and DVD collection
* Playing Cards with Poker Chips
* Deluxe Food Processor
* Ice Cream maker
* Reidel sparkling wine glasses
A perfect residence for exploring Sonoma and Napa wine country destinations. Check in between 3:00pm and 7:00pm, check out at 11:00am. Minimum 2 night stay on weekends (F-Su), Maximum length stay 10 days.
Great Home Base for Lawyers visting the area - located 4 walking blocks from the Sonoma County Courthouse. If you have extended legal business in town, multi-day deposition, a court trial or face to face litigation to work through, this home provides you with a full suite of rooms for comfort, entertaining and very private client meetings. You can come back and do legal reference work quietly (even at a lunch recess, it's that close, just 5 minutes by foot).
We hope you'll come to stay and discover the loveliness of Sonoma County, as well as experience this lovely home in the heart of the Northern California Wine Country.
During certain times of the year when we are involved in wine making you are welcome to observe or participate. Harvest is in Sept/Oct - bottling is in August/September
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.