The house is on two levels. Stairs to the intermediate level with large double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room with fireplace and sofa bed, loft with double bed and window opening on the roof.
Services: TV, Telephone, Internet, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Fridge-freezer, Iron, heating, linen and bath Chamber, Safe, Change and Daily cleaning, Breakfast.
Scheggino is immersed in the beautiful and green "Valnerina" in strategic point that allows you to easily explore the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 Km) Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascade Falls, the highest in Europe, with which we are operating.
- The Truffle Museum (Scheggino)
- The Mummy Museum and the San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Hemp Museum (Sant'Anatolia Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Narni Underground (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse Riding
- Adventure Park "Active Park" (50 meters away).
- The paths of the oil (guided tour and tasting at the mills selected)
- The paths of wine (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, San Gemini, Amelia)
- The paths of black truffle (guided tour and tasting in the areas of Norcia and Valnerina)
- The paths of beer (guided tour and tasting in breweries in neighboring areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour and tasting of meats, cheeses, vegetables in areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Lioness, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The paths of art (guided tour at the main art cities of Umbria with shopping opportunities of food and wine)
- The paths of craft and tradition (guided experience at workshops and museums related to the traditions of Umbria)
- Lessons Cake design (learn the art of cake sugar paste with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, as the first steps)
- "The Black Diamond" truffle festival that takes place in mid-March in Scheggino
- "The Fortresses tell" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Flower festival of Corpus Christi" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'Blooming' an unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) which is held late June early July.
- "Festival of 2Mondi" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Juzz" in Perugia which is held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" takes place in Perugia in October.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 2014 - Jun 29 2015
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Le cancellazioni o disdette del soggiorno prenotato devono essere comunicati tempestivamente contattando la reception dell’albergo al numero 0743 -618013 o inviando un’email all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
I bambini fino ai 2 anni non pagano dai 3 ai 12 anni pagano 25,00 euro a notte
Per confermare la prenotazione del soggiorno e della relativa offerta è gradito il numero di carta di credito o l’invio di un acconto minimo del 30% tramite bonifico bancario alle seguenti coordinate bancarie:
Intestatario: Sviluppo Immobiliare srl
Banca Popolare di Spoleto, agenzia di Scheggino
IBAN: IT 94 I 05704 38660 000000001795
Oppure attraverso carta di credito.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.