Scheggino is nestled in the beautiful and green "Nera Valley" in a strategic point that allows you to easily visit the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 Km) , Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascade Falls, the highest in Europe, with whom we have an agreement.
- The Museo del Tartufo (Scheggino)
- The Museum of the Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Hemp Museum (Sant'Anatolia Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Narni Underground (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse riding
- Adventure Park "Activo Park" (50 meters away).
- The paths of the oil (guided tour and tasting at the mills selected)
- The paths of Wine (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, San Gemini, Amelia)
- The paths of black truffle (guided tour and tasting in the areas of Norcia and Nera Valley)
- The paths of beer (guided tour with wine tasting, breweries surrounding areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour and tasting of meats, cheeses, vegetables in areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Lioness, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The paths of art (guided tour at the main art cities of Umbria with shopping opportunities eno-gastronomic)
- The paths of craft and tradition (guided experience at workshops and museums related to the traditions of Umbria)
Lessons - Cake design (to learn the art of cake in sugar paste with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, such as first steps)
- "The Black Diamond" truffle festival which takes place in mid-March to Scheggino
- "Le Rocche tell" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Infiorate of Corpus Christi" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'Blooming' an unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) held the end of June beginning of July.
- "Festival of 2Mondi" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Juzz" in Perugia which is held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" takes place in Perugia in October.