Nestled in the valley carved by the river Nera, known as the Nera Valley, is an unspoilt corner of the world, a few kilometers away from the famous and beautiful Cascade Falls, from the small town of Spoleto and Lombard cuisine from the famous town of Norcia, in the heart of 'Umbria in Scheggino born "Antica Torre del Nera" one of the few popular hotels recognized and certified by the National Association of Hotels released by May 2013.
Casa de Bruschino is a delightful apartment-suite which consists of a bright double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and large living room with fireplace and sofa bed. You have on one level. Panoramic view of the valley and the ancient village of the country, back balcony overlooking the square.
Services: TV, Telephone, Internet, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Fridge-freezer, Iron, Electric heating, linen and bath room, Safe, Change and Daily Cleaning, Breakfast.
Scheggino is nestled in the beautiful and green "Nera Valley" in a strategic point that allows you to easily visit the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 Km) , Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascade Falls, the highest in Europe, with whom we have an agreement.
- The Museo del Tartufo (Scheggino)
- The Museum of the Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Hemp Museum (Sant'Anatolia Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Narni Underground (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse riding
- Adventure Park "Activo Park" (50 meters away).
- The paths of the oil (guided tour and tasting at the mills selected)
- The paths of Wine (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, San Gemini, Amelia)
- The paths of black truffle (guided tour and tasting in the areas of Norcia and Nera Valley)
- The paths of beer (guided tour with wine tasting, breweries surrounding areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour and tasting of meats, cheeses, vegetables in areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Lioness, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The paths of art (guided tour at the main art cities of Umbria with shopping opportunities eno-gastronomic)
- The paths of craft and tradition (guided experience at workshops and museums related to the traditions of Umbria)
Lessons - Cake design (to learn the art of cake in sugar paste with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, such as first steps)
- "The Black Diamond" truffle festival which takes place in mid-March to Scheggino
- "Le Rocche tell" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Infiorate of Corpus Christi" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'Blooming' an unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) held the end of June beginning of July.
- "Festival of 2Mondi" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Juzz" in Perugia which is held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" takes place in Perugia in October.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 2014 - Jun 27 2015
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Le cancellazioni o disdette del soggiorno prenotato devono essere comunicati tempestivamente contattando la reception dell’albergo al numero 0743 -618013 o inviando un’email all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
I bambini fino ai 2 anni non pagano dai 3 ai 12 anni pagano 25,00 euro a notte
Per confermare la prenotazione del soggiorno e della relativa offerta è gradito il numero di carta di credito o l’invio di un acconto minimo del 30% tramite bonifico bancario alle seguenti coordinate bancarie:
Intestatario: Sviluppo Immobiliare srl
Banca Popolare di Spoleto, agenzia di Scheggino
IBAN: IT 94 I 05704 38660 000000001795
Oppure attraverso carta di credito.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.