Fernandina Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
Ten Reasons Why You Would Choose Our House:
1. Modern High-ceiling house, not the typical old out-dated rental house with new siding.
2. Popular area of the beach. Easy walk to Dairy Queen, Shoney's, Sliders, Cedar River Seafood and beach stores.
3. Owner-occupied part of the year and we keep our house current.
4. Garage to protect your cars from the salt environment. Important!
5. Beach chairs, floats and barbeque provided.
6. New washer, dryer, refrigerator and dishwasher. New granite countertops in kitchen and 10 ft breakfast bar; new queen memory foam mattress in 2nd bedroom(hypoallergenic) and new AC.
7. Cable TV, DVD, CD Player and wifi included.
8. Private walkway to beach.
9. Wide beach, even at high tide.
10.Here are some of the wonderful comments from very happy renters at our house - many of them are repeat renters:
"your home was very comfortable and the location is great."
"You have a great house. Nicely decorated. Simple and clean."
"The home was wonderful."
"It was great having the beach in the back yard."
"The house was cozy, bright and just right for our needs."
"The house is kept in good working order."
"Excellent furnishings and layout of the home."
"Felt like home the minute we set foot through the door."
"What an amazing island and beach home this is."
"The house was a perfect fit for two couples. Very convenient."
"We had a great time in your gorgeous beach house."
This is a no-pet house. We like pets, but not at the beach. Until dogs get used to the sand, they are confused and prefer to go on the carpet. We prefer that your children be able to safely play and crawl on the carpets.
So why look anywhere else? This is the perfect family house for a comfortable, relaxing vacation. The property managers live just 5 minutes' away and are always available should there be any problem - no matter how small.
Amelia Island is a wonderful destination, whether you are looking for a family vacation or a romantic long weekend. Miles of unspoiled beaches to walk on, the lovely historic downtown area of Fernandina Beach with it's unique stores and yummy restaurants. There is definitely something for everyone, and once you stay here one time, you will always return.
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
Great time was had by all!
Dawg fan Mableton, GA
Date Submitted: June 18, 2008 Date of Stay: June 2007
Our stay was excellent. The house is actually nicer than the pictures. The house is definitely bright and airy. Nice beach chairs were provided to take to the beach. The deck has very comfortable furniture. Would definitely recommend this to any of my friends