Webb Lake Cabin Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms plus loft, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 8-10
Nestled between the pine trees and crystal clear Lake Little Bear, this log home is the perfect get-away for couples or families. Watch the sunsets from the deck in the summer or while sitting in front of a crackling fire in the stone fireplace in the winter. Whether your idea of relaxation is lying on the beach with a good book, playing a round of golf, or a game of tennis, Lodge Little Bear has it all. Lodge Little Bear is part of Voyager Village in Danbury, Wisconsin, offering some of Wisconsin's finest golf. You will have access to Voyager Village golf, club house, tennis, playground, indoor pool, shuffle board, and many beautiful lakes. Jet ski rental is just minutes away or if you prefer a little shopping, the town of Hayward is 45 minutes away and offers many quaint shops and old fashioned candy store that's a must! You'll also have all the conveniences from home such as high-speed internet and satellite TV.
Access to Voyager Village: You will have guest passes and access to Voyager Village:
Voyager Village in Northwest Wisconsin offers, golf, dining, living, playing and relaxing. You'll find recreational activities for every season -- tennis, boating, water skiing, cross-country skiing, and did we mention golf?
Voyager Village is located only two hours from Minneapolis / St. Paul in Burnett County, Wisconsin within shopping distance of Danbury, Siren, Spooner, and Trego.
For more information and guest rates for golf and swimming:
Fast Facts about Lake Little Bear: - Private lake, no public access
- Private access boat launch at association beach, ~ 200 yards from the Cabin's shoreline
- 130 acre lake with plenty of room for recreational boating
- Web Lake Ordinance, no wake before 10:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m, so it's quiet and peaceful
- Depth of lake is 55 feet
- Spring fed, so water quality and clarity is excellent
- Private beach for Voyager Village members and guests
- Voyager Village beach, considered 'best in the county,' has a beach house with restrooms and showers
- Great for fishing, many of people fish right off our shoreline for bass, sun fish, etc.
- The beach is sandy and weedless, perfect for kids
- Jet Ski and boat rental available at Four Star Sports (715) 259-3286
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Marlene and Tony are Marketing Executives and reside in the Minneapolis area.
Voyager Village offers everything the top north woods resorts offer. The water quality in Lake Little Bear is fantastic.
Privacy, set on three acres.