|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
The Flight Resort is a very original and nothing short of fanciful country residence. The stone house was jealously protected and almost hidden by towering oaks and century old, stands alone on a hill in the forest, with a magnificent view, and in the vicinity of the most interesting historical and cultural centers of Umbria.
Below, for contractual reasons with testimonials (we thank you for your kind cooperation), we describe only our largest apartment even though they are all beautifully decorated, comfortable and very original, in the same way. Located on the ground floor have their own entrance from the veranda / porch and are completely independent. Equipped with every comfort, appliances, TV, Internet WIFI, fireplace, dishes and linens for the home.
APARTMENT SUNNY IN THE MORNING: (max 11 people)
has a fitted wall at the entrance, covered in wood, stone and other materials, complete with shelves and other tops. The Fireplace, has its own peculiarities, made of wood, brick, stone, copper and the inevitable hand-forged iron: fireplace is more than a game art, fantasy takes form and (in winter), also heats the heart.
- Living room with kitchenette, wood-burning fireplace and sofa bed (2 places)
- Double Room with extra bed in the room (3 posts)
- Second bedroom with double bed, alcove with French bed (sleeps 3/4)
- Third Bedroom with French, is a bedroom of the Morning Sun, however, also has a separate entrance, so the customer's request can be separated and independent. The room is very cozy with French bed, walk-in closet and a small bathroom.
- Second Service Bathroom with shower.
Flight offers to its guests a beautiful swimming pool between rocks flowering, barbecue, wood burning oven, mountain biking and a large living room is always open to socialize and get to know and you to organize dinners, pizza party or maybe just your event!
The fountains and rivulets all around the cottage and embrace the soothing lull drunkenness. Every object, every detail has been taken care of with a strong artistic mark.
The house is well suited to meditation, to artistic, cultural, discovering deep territory ...
It's just a great place for those who appreciate art, love peace, tranquility and contact with nature, all surrounded by an unusual atmosphere and sincere.
Umbria is a region peasant, but by no means offers a canteen poor, in fact, precisely because of this characteristic appears to be a food abundant, healthy, tasty and uncomplicated.
At the base of it all is definitely Olive Oil Umbro, always present in the special game dishes, vegetables, roasts, accompanied by our excellent wines (DOC those of Orvieto, Torgiano, Colli del Trasimeno, Colli Altotiberini of Montefalco hills of the Colli Perugini and Martan ...) that testify to the millennia of a skilful winemaking tradition, proving that you're never appeased the Etruscan love for the oil and for the lives ...
A reserved seat and it should also be rewarding Truffle, highly skilled and delicate white one area of the Upper Tiber, super tasty and the black area of Spoleto-Norcia, the latter that the knowledge and skill of his butchers are able to offer a wide production Meats Umbrians, ready to meet any need and palate: ham, salami, capocolli, fresh and dried sausages, mortadella ...
Also notable is the production of cattle, fruit of wise intersections with the prized Chianina and important breeding chickens, rabbits, chickens and guinea fowl. In the gastronomic Umbrian not be left out then pastes, both domestic and industrial, both dry and in broth.
Regarding vegetables significant is the production of tomatoes, potatoes and peppers and special products such as highly Trasimeno French beans, cardoons and celery of Trevi, peas Bettona, the minute and extremely delicious lentils from Castelluccio. The land also has spontaneously wild asparagus, chicory on the bitter taste as delicious mushrooms and porcini. Worthy of mention is the Miele Umbria, chestnuts, figs Girotti and the famous Amelia. But many others are specialties which can be enjoyed in our beautiful region!
EAT 'THE FLY':
Our apartments are equipped with kitchen facilities, but it can happen that it did not feel like preparing lunch or dinner!
We often organize barbecue or pizza party together, but we are not equipped with a true service restaurant ... in any case we are always available to our guests for cooking lessons and genuine meals served on request in the apartment or in the porch!
If you go out you can eat in one of the many inns in the area, Avigliano there are a couple Casareccia and La La Lanterna, Toscolano the Castagneto that is a good restaurant, in the hearth and Farnetta Melezzole's Semiramide. Amelia is a wide choice: from Porcelli where you can eat great pizza to soybean meal in historic restaurants such as the Rock of the kite or Anita ... and many more where you can enjoy the excellent cuisine of Umbria. And since May, throughout the summer and even up to October there are various festivals that are followed in different countries ... all have their own peculiarities, a specialty that distinguishes them is the fact that there is not an equal to another ... Ciriole nettle in Farnetta, Feast of Fallow Deer in Castel Aquila, Barbazza vinegar in Foce, Goose Festival in Montecastrilli, potato gnocchi in Guardea, Wild Boar Festival in Alviano, that of puffs in montecchio ... just to name a few, but there really are spoiled for choice! In short, not only a relaxing holiday but also the satisfaction and well-being of the palate!
Our family has the feature to get involved emotionally in all those moments of the day when you have the need to relate to the place in which you reside. We are very discreet and non-invasive with the residents, but just your beckon call and we will be able to dazzle you with our welcome empathic, made things simple and original, wowing with surprise, your stay in our holiday home.
Consuelo Gioachino purchased this chateau / country house in 2002
The desire to share the love of nature and the beauty of things, has led us to face this experience more than a little challenging, but the great satisfaction we receive in hosting guests from all over the world, and the rewards of the reviews we receive, make us forget the stress. Your satisfaction is the energy that allows us to move forward in our business and for that we thank you from now on, when your choice of holiday, fall back on our property.
From dream to reality: we can fly!
Our sense of freedom, the need to rise and soar, these and other values, have led the recovery of a ruin, turning it into a house of wonders.
In a land where traditions and the rural past are, even today, of the cornerstones and guidelines for living together in an Umbria so tied to its territory and the earth, you can also find a welcome exception, that represented by a family and his dream of flying. It is a flight intellectual, artistic, moral, cultural, a flight that is a metaphor for life and that is open to new and different interpretations depending on the eye of the beholder. In this context, near Castel Aquila, in the province of Terni, located Flight Resort, unique to discover.
Attractions & activities listed in some cases more than 15 minutes away by car, but do not go over 45 minutes.
A short distance away, we have 11 hectares of reserve forest, our property, where they live in the wild, more than 80 Fallow deer, with the ability to make a trip to see them in all their beauty, with an escort.
the artistic, cultural, natural Umbria is captivating and surprising though still largely unknown to the people with the great advantage that it is so much less stressful to enjoy!
The owners of Flight, very careful in love and the beauty of their region, with great pleasure will help you to choose the routes you most welcome to discover the most remote corners.
Being a small region of Umbria, the destinations are all within easy reach, and most importantly the Flight is strategically located at the center of all the most pleasant of the region and certainly there is material to fill a lot 'of time! And ... especially for all tastes:
- Sightseeing on foot or by bicycle, in fact depart from Flight various streets and paths through the woods and the surrounding countryside,
- Visits to small countries jewel in the immediate vicinity:
• Toscolano, delicious-looking medieval village. Nearby is the Factory Mogul, where the new generation of pop music perform their internships.
• S. Restituta, a small medieval village, famous for the most delicious chestnuts in Italy. Nearby is the "beautiful cave", a cave can be visited in the first part without any equipment.
• Melezzole, a small country that are re-decorated using a stone, unusual for the place, from yellowish-white hue. Nearby is the Beauty Farm Messegué, where you can book beauty treatments.
• Dunarobba famous "Fossil Forest", the only example in Italy of conifers being prefossilizzazione. The trip can be completed by visiting the adjacent museum.
• San Gemini, a small medieval town, home of the Baths of San Gemini, which are the center of attraction. Nearby there is Carsulae, Castra Roman imperial era, retains a considerable Theatre, decumano, the spa and the access door.
• Amelia, an Etruscan town which preserves the Cyclopean walls, rebuilt in the Middle Ages and the Baroque.
Visits to the art cities of Umbria and the most popular destinations
• Spoleto city center of the Festival of Two Worlds! Only if you want to savor the visit and appreciate in full the rich urban fabric and the countless artistic architectural works.
• Orvieto a splendid example of Romanesque architecture, Gothic Renaissance with a few episodes (the well of St. Patrick's designed by Leonardo).
• Todi medieval town home to many antique shops.
• Gubbio exciting live the two-day celebration of the Candles, "machines" heavy brought several tons of racing on the shoulders of ceraioli along the steep streets of the country followed from the madding crowd. On other days of the year remains the finest example of medieval town in Umbria.
• Foligno plenty of cultural exhibitions and conferences.
• Montefalco: medieval citadel revived with the discovery of a noble grape wine, Sagrantino from which produce the excellent wine of the same name by the remarkable strength and tannins.
• Bevagna: ancient Roman city with medieval buildings ranging from mosaics of the Roman baths, the medieval buildings of baroque arriving at the delightful Theatre.
• Assisi: A well-known for the basilicas and the testimony of St. Francis, also very beautiful in appearance architectural planning.
• Spello: The whole country is held on a ridge, to signal the frescoes in the churches along the way.
• Terni typical industrial city in the immediate vicinity boasts the extraordinary Cascade Falls, the spectacular Roman artificial created by diverting the river Velino and Nera in obtaining three jumps the highest waterfall in Europe, Lake Piediluco where major siphon dell'immissario that form a powerful jet suited to test paddlers always present to grapple with it.
• Cascia nestling between the green, stands the shrine of St. Rita and the adjoining convent. There you can feel the spiritual stillness of the timeless places.
• Norcia and the Val Nerina: nature trail in the footsteps of gourmet truffles and Castelluccio lentils. Stunning nature of the place that loses the sweetness typical Umbrian to become rough and steep as in the Abruzzo region.
• Perugia culturally European city, home to universities, cosmopolitan, but able to keep the whole spirit of a small town, with the cult of the intact preservation.
Umbria is magical because all of this is concentrated in a few square kilometers and allows you to enjoy it without the stress of mass tourism.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - May 31 2015
6 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
I prezzi sono comprensivi di biancheria da letto, bagno e cucina, consumi di acqua, luce e gas, pulizie iniziali e finali, welcome package per prima colazione, 1 cena tipica o pizza-party (per soggiorni settimanali), 1 cesta di legna per il camino nel periodo invernale, barbecue, piscina e lettini nel periodo estivo.
Al ricevimento della prenotazione via email, sarà nostra cura inviare gli estremi per effettuare il bonifico bancario di acconto prenotazione. Il saldo potrà essere effettuato direttamente all'arrivo nella casa vacanze. Diversamente è possibile pagare in unica soluzione anticipata alla prenotazione.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.