Hague House Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, sleeps 6-10, private lake front
Enjoy stunning views of crystal-clear Lake George and surrounding mountains. Twin decks overlook your private dock, sundeck and swimming area. This spacious log home is situated on a wooded private lot with 200+ feet of private Lake George waterfront. Enjoy a lake-edge picnic with a view from your own picturesque point. Twin fireplaces grace the great room and billiards room. Four bedrooms, two baths, living room, dining area, billiards room (extra sleeping) and kitchen. Two decks on house. Sundeck and dock at water’s edge. Beautiful Lake George views from inside the house, from the decks, and all around! Broadband internet, PC, printer, DVD/VCR, cable TV, sound system, X-box, barbeque, canoe, kayak, paddle boat, ski tubes. Tie up your boat to mooring whip-equipped dock. Swim from the dock or use the sandy beach (reserved for guests), just a few steps away. Pets considered.
Special Services and Policies: - NO ORGANIZATIONAL OR INSTITUTIONAL USE!
- Linens and towels provided. Please Bring Your Own Beach Towels!!!
- Ample parking on property
- Pets considered with non-refundable deposit
- No smoking, inside, please
- Check-in 3:00 PM Saturday
- Check-out 11:00 AM Saturday
Boater Info: - Dock is equipped with mooring whips.
- Ample depth for power boats.
- Launching and boat rentals are available in town of Hague, about 2 miles away.
- Boats must be registered for use in Lake George.
- Kayak, canoe, paddle boat, and ski tubes provided.
Boat Rental Discounts: Local boat rental company is offering discounts for renters of this house. See photos on this site for an example of one of the excellent boats that are available. Ask us about details.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible