8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
* Right Bank - This apartment is located on Avenue de Friedland at two minutes from Champs Elysees. The proverbial 'most beautiful avenue in the world' is at the Heart of a glamorous revival as Laduree, Louis Vuitton, Virgin, and Sephora have arrived, (Cartier very soon) as well as hip dinning destinations such as Man Ray, Kurova, Tanjia, Spoon, and Nobu.
* At two minutes by foot you have the choice by subway line #1 to the Louvre, Beaubourg, Place des Vosges, and by line #2 to Montmartre or the Effeil Tower; The RER A will take you to the Opera and Galeries Lafayettes. There is a direct bus line to CDG airport as well as seven bus lines serving all of Paris. If you need to park your car, there is a public car park just downstairs.
What could be better to visit Paris?
* This romantic duplex/loft is located on the top floor (elevator+1 flight) of a beautifull 19 th century building, looking out on to a large and lovely courtyard. it's very quiet and protected from the street noise, safe, with a double digicode, and very central. The flat is 50 square meters (540 square feet), and as just been beautifully renovated. it is tastefully designed with modern furniture, real wood floor, a fireplace, and designer lamps creation by the owner/designer.
* The apartment is distributed over two levels. The ground floor consists of a kitchen with a table for six , a full bathroom, a separate toilet, and a living room; There is plently of light with three windows. On the top floor there are two separate bedrooms, each with a window. From the bedroom #2 you have acess to another small bedroom , perfect for a child. See the pictures
* At two minutes by foot you will find majore banks, a post office, restaurants, cinemas, and some of the best chocolates in Paris at Stoeckel
* The three star restaurant Taillevent is around the corner and the wonderfull outdoor food marquet rue Poncelet is a ten minute walk away.
* A free use of a computer with a speed web access in the flat.
To receive more detailed pictures and a floor plan, please e-mail us at the address below.
Ginni ring. CA, USA
The de Friedland flat is a charming, modern, spacious and comfortable home away
from home. It's location is superb! The owner was friendly, gracious and cooperative.
I recommend this accomodation to anyone who wants a truly Parisian experience right in the heart of the city.
Linda Akins. IL, USA
Staying in your lovely flat in Paris made my trip to your city a remarkable adventure. It is the perfect alternative to a hotel and helped me feel like I was a true resident of my favorite international city. Your attention to detail, the lovely decor, the cleanliness, and the spacious rooms made my time there so comfortable.
Petra Bosland. HOLLAND
Just a note to say how a great time we've had at your appartment. For us it was the perfect house. Central, safe, inspiring, beautifully decorated and with a special bedroom for our son Mick ( who plays the whole time metro with his train now)
Thad Stalcup. GA, USA
I would like to say that we had a wonderful time in Paris, and we really enjoyed our stay at your apartment.
We can not say enough about the apartment. We really feel that for the price we got a great deal. Great location, great decor, and with views of the Eiffel Tower and the Arch deTriumphe from the roof. What more could you want? Thanks again for being so easy to work with. We look forward to staying with you next time we are in Paris.
Faraliza Lee. HONK KONG
Just like to say how much my kids, my husband and I enjoyed staying at your loft. I hope we left it in good condition.
Thank you. I must say I appreciated very much on how you made a special effort to provide your rentees with those instruction guides.
Jennifer garland Ross. USA
We had a really great time and the apartment was perfect.
Thanks soo much for your assistance and I look forward to returning to Paris and staying in your apartment again.
I will defeintely refer you to my friends when they go to visit Paris.
Thank you again.
Tom Sutton. AUSTRALIA
Your place is comfortable, extremely clean and well-equipped, and cozy.
We loved the location, which was both easily accessible to the Champs-Elysees and the Metro, and very quiet at night to allow for sleep. Your chart of all the local shops was extremely useful. Thanks for your attention to all the logistical details, and your kindness during our stay.
We will not hesitate to recommend your apartment to others visiting the City of Light! Sincerely.
Vicki Paradice. USA
Just a quick note to say thanks for your hospitality while we enjoyed your flat.
It was so great to have a real 'home' base so close to everything. The Paris Metro is really easy to use and we found all of the people very friendly.
It is very comfortable and we will certainly contact you when we come to Paris again.
Keywords: Duplex Loft Apartment
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
My job is lighting product designer, and I work for myself. So
I can keep enough time to rent my flat, since 8 years now. My English is not perfect, but after travelling in USA,China, Japan Russia, India etc, I made some progress...
With the picture of my family you understand why my flat is not big enough to leave there all year. But for the story I lived there more than 10 years so, I had enough time to make it very comfortable.
a flat near Champs elysée is an unique adress. You are sure to find there a lot of bar , restaurant, shopping, cinema open until late and the week end also that is not usual in paris.
just at the corner, 4 subway lines.it's Direct to Eiffeil Tower, Opéra, Montmartre, Louvres, Place des Vosges, Iles Saint-louis, etc...
During the rare week-end during the year when I have no renter, we came here like tourist in my Flat. My children love this place, with the beedroom under the roof with no noise.
It's a very clear flat with a lot of sun inside. with the open roof in the living room it give you a nice feeling of big space inside.
I wanted also to avoid convertible armchair that' not very convinient. There you have all the space's bed upstairs, you have enought place for your suits and suitcase, so like this the living room is always keep clean