Princeville House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
This gated, private view and pool estate is a luxurious, newly remodeled home on Kauai's beautiful North Shore with its own tropical paradise. Enjoy panoramic views of Hanalei Bay & Valley, Bali Hai, mountains/waterfalls, rainbows, sunsets & ocean while backing to hundreds of acres. This home and private yard's awesome views are perfect for your family reunion, wedding, anniversary, or small business retreat. Imagine your own mangos, avocados, limes, coconuts, tiki torches, and private extra large covered lanais with your own pool, and therapeutic spa to enjoy! You'll relax and recuperate with the sounds of water fountains, tropical birds and the ocean from Hanlei Bay when the surf is up.
Drive down the long driveway and enter through a gated entrance into a private courtyard, complete with a beautiful pool, mermaid sculpture and lush landscaping. You will be amazed at the architecture, art, floor to ceiling windows & pocket doors that completely open to a huge, covered lanai for indoor/outdoor living. A spacious single story floor plan with vaulted ceilings plus a third very large separate king sized master bedroom suite upstairs complete with its own living area, kitchenette and private view lanai.
Rental management agents are proclaiming 'This has it all!' - Awesome views, beautiful pool, therapeutic spa, complete privacy, Air conditioned bedrooms, and lush fruit trees. A short walk to the beaches and to Hanlei Bay Resort's restaurants, bar and entertainment. Or drive only a few minutes to the Princeville Sheraton Hotel, the famous Prince or Makai golf courses, Hanalei Bay or Princeville shopping and fine dining. All this 'plus' new luxurious furnishings in every room, gourmet kitchen with granite & stainless steel appliances, original art, and decor. Extra large flat panel HDTVs with DVDs in all bedrooms, and a surround sound system with a 55 inch flat panel TV in the great room. Two-story high windows in the living room and dining room capture the views and over 10 foot high ceilings in the master suites. This home's amenities are found in custom estates selling for millions of dollars or Five-Star hotels.
Live like millionaires and relax! The cost of four master suites with their own separate full baths (three with kings and one with two queens) calculates to $200 per night per room...far less than a 5-star resort at $500-$600 per night per room!
* PRIVACY - GATED- BACKING TO HUNDREDS OF PARADISE ACRES
* Four Large A/C master bedroom suites with four full baths
* Living Area - 3510 sq. ft.
* Multi Lanai Areas - 1418 sq. feet Covered + pool patio
* Sleeps 10 & Equipped to Dine 12
* Three Kings, Queen Murphy Bed & Two Queen Memory Foam Sofa Beds
* New plush pillow-top or memory foam mattresses on every bed
* 300-400 thread count sheets, luxurious towels, comforters/quilts
* Extra Down & Alternative Down Pillows on Every Bed
* Private Swimming Pool,Luxury Patio Furniture
* New Seven-Person Therapeutic Spa on Covered View Lanai
* Two-Person Deep Soaking Spa Tub in Master
* Air Conditioning in all Bedrooms & Ceiling Fans Throughout
* 55, 42, & 36 inch HDTV Flat Panel TVs in bedrooms & Great Room
* Stereo Surround Sound in Lving Room & 4 CD/DVDs throughout
* Wireless & High Speed Internet Service, Printer, & Fax
* Large Stainless BBQ Grille on View Lanai
* Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
* Radio Controlled Lighting & Dimmers Throughout Home
* Alarm clocks, hair dryers, iron/ironing board
* Games for children, yard games, pool table
* Full Body Electronic Leather Massage Chair & Ottoman
* Beach Chairs & Towels, Boogie Boards, Snorkel Gear
* Separate laundry room with two washers & dryers
* Outdoor shower for pool
* Multi Bubblers & Water Fountains for Soothing Sounds
* Non Smoking Inside & on Lanais
* Two-Car Garage, Breezeway, Long Driveway, & Separate Carport
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Aloha! Returning here feels like home! The ever changing view is amazing and so calming. Your home is the perfect place to relax and recharge. Being with our kids and grandkids was so fun. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thank you so much for all your kindness and generosity.
Mahalo, Jon and Nancy