Park City House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 den, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
Fully renovated, amazingly charming, comfortable, historic home, located in Park City's Historic District.
Incredible location: 1 MINUTE WALK TO SKI RUN, 2 MINUTE WALK TO SKI LIFT, 3 MINUTE WALK to Historic Main Street.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: HOT TUB, private decks fireplace, WiFi, etc.
Wood floors and natural stone throughout
Tastefully decorated, original artwork
Updated large kitchen
Spectacular granite bathroom
Open floor plan
10ft. ceilings, sunny and cozy
*************DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR 7 NIGHTS OR LONGER AND FILL-IN DATES*************** Please inquire -
About the Owner: Beautiful, Western Designed Home in Highly Sought After Location in Park City—Next to Ski Lifts & Historic Main Street.
Enter this vacation home, and you’ll find a warm western home full of brilliant colors, hand-crafted furniture, and original art. It is beautiful, comfortable, and close to it all. Walk to the ski run in about a minute for a gorgeous day on Utah’s powdery slopes or stroll over to Main Street and in just 3 minutes you will be visiting the many galleries, shops, restaurants, and bars that fill this famous Park City street. In the evenings, come home and enjoy a glass of wine and crisp air while in the temperature-ready hot tub.
Staying at this home and you’ll find it to be a getaway in the heart of it all.
Amenities: Additional amenities for the lucky guests include:
• Spectacular granite bathroom with over-sized shower that easily fits two.
• Fully equipped kitchen perfect for making breakfast in bed and dinners at night
• Real-wood fireplace for warm, romantic evenings
• Washer and Dryer so you can pack less
• Private Hot tub for star gazing and soaking sore muscles after a day on the slopes
• High-speed Wifi and printer to help you stay connected
• New flat-panel HDTV with Blue Ray DVD player and DVD library
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
John is a renowned Utah designer. He has owned this home for over 20 years. The unique color schemes, natural stone, and hand-carved furniture, makes this home truly a work of art.
John purchased this house in 1989