Luxor Boat Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 12. 6 Luxury Cabins. A Dahabiya cruise on the river Nile allows you to explore the ancient sites of Egypt in a traditional way. Our company owned and family run boat takes you on a Luxury Dahabiya cruise which combines historical and mystical sightseeing with the peace and tranquillity of a Nile cruise as you dreamt it should be. Enjoy delicious organic food prepared by our expert Egyptian chef, accompanied by your own Masters degree qualified Egyptologist. Rates are per person per night
Dahabiya ‘Dream’ is the name of our traditional Nile cruise boat and Explore travel and Cruises want you to have the holiday of a lifetime by experiencing the magic of Egypt in a special and memorable way. During the 19th Century, gentry visitors travelled the Nile on luxurious private yachts known as Dahabiyas. These boats are beautifully crafted wooden sailing ships and allow you to experience the Nile in a nostalgic way. To be called a genuine Dahabiya the boat must have no engine and so sailing on Dream is peaceful and vibration free and is truly a unique river cruise experience. Our company owned and family run Dahabiya ‘Dream’ has been hand crafted to create an authentic sail boat as used by travellers and explorers discovering the wonders and mysteries of the Nile. This Luxury Dahabiya Dream Nile cruise itinerary combines historical and mystical sightseeing with the peace and tranquillity of a Nile cruise as you dreamt it should be. You will visit all the famous sites including the Valley of Kings and Karnak Temple as well as others not on the main tourist map such as El Kab and some of the remote beautiful islands along the Nile. With all your meals and soft drinks, tea and coffee included we want you to relax and enjoy the experience as you make your own journey of discovery on this truly luxury Nile cruise.
Details for Dahabiya Dream Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
Further details for this vacation rental
•Dahabiya Dream has 6 Cabins
•Two Royal Suites (The Howard Carter and Amelia Edwards) both with its own private balcony and king beds 28m2
• 4 Luxury Cabins (Giovanni Belzoni, Jean Francois Champollion, William Flinders Petrie and Auguste Mariette) with twin or double beds 22.5m2.
• Each cabin has an en-suite bathroom with shower and hair-dryer, bathrobes and slippers.
• Each cabin has its own Nile View
• Safety deposit boxes in every cabin
• Air-conditioned throughout with individual cabin control.
• Reception area
• Shaded upper deck with sun deck area
There is opportunity to charter our Dahabiya ‘Dream’ for your own private use to explore the Nile or to celebrate that special occasion with family and friends and to bring your own dreams to life in a truly unique way please contact us for more details and prices.
• We do not take children under 10 years of age unless with a whole boat charter.
• Children over 10 are charged at full adult rate.
Dahabiya Dream Safety and Security features
• Full fire and safety features including emergency lighting, smoke detectors and sprinkler system throughout the boat.
• Emergency first aid kit on board and 24 hour doctor on call.
• Full 24 service, crew and management on board.
• Advanced water purification system including UV treatment light and a triple filtering system.
10% deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 12 weeks before the arrival
Please note: our rates are per person per night