San Diego Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedroom sleeps up to 6 with queen sofabed
Take a family vacation in the Pacific Beach/Mission Beach and Bay area without paying a fortune! This fully-furnished vacation rental does not have the view of a place right on the water but it doesn't have the price tag either and the beach is only 4 blocks away!
Centrally located near Sea World, enjoy all San Diego has to offer while staying in this clean and comfortable, roomy family-oriented 2 bdrm apartment with oak hardwood floors and all the amenities you need to enjoy your stay including 8 beach cruiser bicycles, beach towels, backpack style beach chairs, boogie boards, beach umbrella, private garage with automatic opener and laundry room. Cable TV with DVR and premium channels, wireless internet (Turbo-speed), and unlimited phone usage.
You do not need a car at this rental. Grocery stores one block ,tons of restaurants and shops within 4 blocks.
Please visit our website for up to date calendar - we have 3 of these 2 bedroom apartments available on our website!
We go the extra mile for your enjoyment: * The ocean and bay boardwalks are wonderful for bike riding so we provide beach cruiser bicycles for you... just like the ones you rode as a kid. No fancy gears, just a plain bike with a wide comfortable seat, high handlebars, kickstands, and back-peddle brakes.
* Relax at the tables and chairs in the grassy courtyard and enjoy a cold beverage after a day of sightseeing. You will find everything you'd expect to have in a home away from home. If we don't have it, let us know and we'll get it!
* Henry's Organic Market and Trader Joe's are less than a block away. Restaurants, bars, clubs and shops are plentiful in PB which gives you plenty of activities if you don't want to sit around. Everything you could need for your stay is within a 5 block radius... just park your car and enjoy the best of what San Diego has to offer. The ocean is 5 blocks to the west, with lifeguards, showers & toilets. You can also rent children's bikes with helmets (a California law) just down the street.
Peace of Mind while you travel: * Why tie up a credit card with a security deposit when you could be using that money for your well deserved vacation? We offer optional Accidental Damage Insurance, in-lieu of a Security Deposit. When you include this insurance with your reservation, the cost & repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by us! Coverage: intentional damage to the vacation rental during your stay, up to $1,500, including things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps, & even pet damage in pet-friendly homes!
* Travel Insurance Available: Protect your vacation investment from unexpected events. Did you know that vacation insurance could cover you if: You or a loved one gets sick (even if they aren't traveling with you)? You need medical treatment while traveling? A blizzard or hurricane prevents you from starting your vacation or forces you to leave early? And much more. * Call us today at 1 (619) 940-4687 for more details or visit our website 'NancysVacationRentals' for more info.
Noise in the Area versus Savings: *Located in the heart of Pacific Beach this apartment is in an area popular with young professionals & college crowds. It is not a quiet area in the summer or on school holiday weekends, but depending on what you are looking for, it could be just right. Live bands occasionally fill the evening air & nightclubs are plentiful along Garnet Ave. For most of the time, however, the neighborhood is pretty quiet. White noise machines are provided in each bedroom for light sleepers, as well as double pane windows throughout the property. *Prices are kept low because of the occasional noise & the proximity to the beach. If you read our guestbooks, you'll notice that the neighborhood noise doesn't bother most of our guests. Many feel that the savings more than makes up for a little noise & appreciate the fact that they can save money on lodging so it can be spent at places like Sea World & the Zoo.
*We have other properties located in quiet, upscale neighborhoods if you prefer a quieter area.
ASK us if this unit has AC!
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Nancy's Vacation Rentals
My husband and I live in the mountains NE of San Diego. We like to Scuba dive, ride bikes and hike in the mountains near our home and also walk and ride bikes down by the bay and ocean. Brian takes care of our rentals and I take care of our guests.
Nancy's Vacation Rentals purchased this apartment in 1993
Why Nancy's Vacation Rentals chose San Diego
My 4-plex was a yearly-leased rental and I converted it to vacation rentals because people kept asking me if I had anything less expensive than the rentals right on the ocean or bay. I kept seeing people parking in front of my building, getting their beach equipment out of the car and walking to the beach. Obviously it is not too far from the beach (4 blocks) for a vacation rental and offers a lower cost alternative for young families and anyone vacationing on a budget.
What makes this apartment unique
Riding bikes on the boardwalk. Walking with my toes in the wet sand and watching the sunset on the ocean horizon and perhaps catching a glimpse of the green flash on cloudless nights.