Southampton House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Office, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-9)
Please NO AFTER PROM or AFTER HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE GRADUATION inquiries or less than 25 year old groups!
Weeks are always only $500 more than weekends.
deposit refundable less all utilities and services
Fall 2 weeks $4000 and $1500 deposit refundable less energy consumed, minimum $100 clean and any damages.
Why rent 12 Bob:White Drive in Water Mill in Summer 2014
Monthly Rentals or longer preferred, but weeks and weekends are now available!
• Secluded location only 15 minutes/ 8 miles from village of Sag Harbor, Bridgehampton and Southampton without the traffic [15 minutes/ 5 miles]
• architect designed house that maximizes light and useful 2500 square feet
• this house is a cut above the rest for those who appreciate the best in form and function
• access to Divided Highway, Route 27 to New York by back roads [15 minutes]
• Double linens for Beds for 6 to 10 people, 1 king, 1 queen, 3 twins[ 2 of which can be set up as Queen] ,2 king-size twins [currently set up as a King]
• wooded property with lush, well maintained gardens that afford complete privacy from Street in Pool and from Neighbors!
• 2 master suites, 1 with whirlpool bath on 1st floor, another with glassed in shower on 2nd floor
• a playground with swings, slide and sandbox on property;
• latest technology in kitchen: coffee maker with pod for single cups, blender, toaster, broiler oven, Mini-pro Cuisinart, Coffee grinder, hand blender, can opener, juicer, hand blender, 19' LED TV in kitchen
• double supply of plates, stainless tableware, glasses, knives and other kitchen tools
• granite counters [40 feet]; tiled back splash designed by architect, wainscoting stairs & bar
• communication- 3 phones with unlimited long distance and Statewide 411
• high speed internet & wireless router and wireless printer, copier scanner
• Entertainment center: 4 High Definition LED televisions – 3 DVD players, VCR s and Collection of DVDs and VHS tapes and 10 disc CD player with over 100 CD's!
New Energy star Water Heater for low energy consumption.
• Solar panels for electricity
• fine art on walls
• New AC compressor, new liner, heater and filter in heated pool by solar blanket or gas heater
• off street parking for 4 cars
• Dogs accepted for extra deposit for damages and extra cleaning!
RENTALS GO FROM FRIDAY TO FRIDAY OR SUNDAY TO SUNDAY! Monday to Friday rentals economical if available!
GREEN WITH SOLAR ENERGY!
HOUSE PROVIDES most of its own ELECTRICITY. - new roof shingles and photo-voltaic cells to reduce electric bill. Whole house water filter provides excellent water with better than bottled water taste.
Complete playground for infants to preteens and Weber Genesis gas grill.
BEAUTIFUL HAMPTON S SUMMER RENTAL HOUSE, designed for maximum comfort and space by the same architect who designed & supervised construction of 5/23/2004 ABC TV Extreme Home Makeover addition and renovation.
Dogs allowed with extra deposit and permission by landlord.
This house was designed to use all 2500 square feet of interior space, plenty of closet space, bright and cheery interior, central air, TV and VCR in each bedroom, Phone hookup in each bedroom and kitchen, Cable modem, three DVD players with 27 In TVs, 10 x 15 foot porch, and 1000 square foot brick patio around 16 x 36 foot heated pool, beautiful gardens professionally maintained. Colorful Paintings throughout!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
*** NO SMOKING!
* Under 25 not permitted without adult supervision-NO PROM parties!
* Gas for pool heater extra.
* Minimum Deposit - $1500.
* Utilities extra for Month stays.
* Interior pictures available for email on request
Ideal for 3 or 4 couples or 2 families with young children
$1500 deposit refundable less any damages, final clean and energy consumed.
Keywords: House, Hamptons farm house, green building, solar electric panels, energy star, playground, child friendly, dogs allowed, gardens, seclusion, wooded property, energy efficient, family friendly, children accepted, Privacy, modern inside and traditional shingle Hamptons outside!
check out more 180 degree pictures on Facebook dot com/12bobwhitedrive
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
We all had a wonderful time in your house - while Monday and Tuesday weather was depressing your impressive DVD collection saved the day for us - in fact we did watch a lot of movies and there was something for everyone so that was very nice.
The pool was obviously the big hit and we enjoyed the pool a lot - towards the end my daughter voluntarily ventured into the pool and was splashing around with all of us.
The bedrooms were very comfortable and the bathrooms too were a lot bigger than what one typically expects.
So all in all everyone had a very good time.
Guy C Kaldis
I am a retired Social studies Teacher who spends his summers on the water on his sailboat. I make every effort to make my rental guests comfortable in my outstanding home designed by my son and built by me.
This is a great location in the 5th most expensive zip code list published by Forbes Magazine for the period June 2008- June 2009. It is on a cul de sac off a cul de sac right in the middle of the Hamptons. 4 miles from the Ocean or Southampton Village, 2 miles from the Bay, 5 miles from Bridgehampton Mall shopping and restaurants and shops, and 8 miles from Sag Harbor for restaurants, night life and historic museums. East Hampton is 7 miles further from Sag Harbor and the preferred route in the summer.
The unique benefits are many:
a full playground with three swings, sandbox and slide
Solar Panels to create most of the electricity
Fine Art on the walls by the owner's father - shown in Museums like Hirschhorn Museum, Michener collection at the University of Texas at Austin, Brandeis, MIT, Guggenheim, Barnes Collection to name a few.
A house that is more spacious than the 2500 square feet of floor space by design.
A house that is bright and cheery on the rainiest day.
The house is situated on an acre and totally secluded from neighbors in summer and pool is not visible from street or neighboring properties.