Windsor Hills Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
You work hard and deserve a relaxing vacation. So why should your family be crammed into a tiny hotel room? You are invited to upgrade your holiday in a luxurious, professionally decorated 4BR/4BA villa for less than the cost of a room at most Disney resorts.
You and your family will enjoy all the comforts of staying in a private home only minutes from Walt Disney World. You will get restful sleep in one of your two king or two double-twin suites. You will find lots of space to stretch out and relax in the great room, which features reclining leather sofas and a 50' LCD TV. You will be conveniently close to a wide variety of restaurants. Or perhaps you will choose to cook your own meal in your well-appointed kitchen, with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. At the end of the day, cool down in your south-facing pool, or heat things up in your bubbling spa. However you choose to spend it, you will go home with wonderful memories of your time at Your Disney House.
Your home has :
- 4 spacious bedrooms (2 King and 2 double-twin), each with its own private bath
- Luxury bed linens on super soft, high-end hotel-grade mattresses
- TVs in every room, including a 50' LCD TV in the great room
- Private south-facing pool and spa (heating optional)
- Free phone calls to the US, Canada and the UK
- High end kitchen with granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances, including microwave and conventional ovens, whisper-quiet dishwasher and fridge with filtered water and ice dispenser
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishes, cookware and all utensils
- High chair, bouncy seat, and Pack & Play (cot) for your smallest family members
- Free WIFI internet connection
- Washer & dryer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and other household appliances
- Air conditioning, and much, much more!
Windsor Hills resort:
- 24 Hour manned gate for your security
- 24 Hour on-call property management services
- A beautiful new state-of-the-art Clubhouse
- Double olympic sized resort pool
- Waterslide, splash pad and large hot-tub
- Basketball, tennis, volleyball, ping-pong, and putting green
- Free loaner sports equipment
- Large kids castle theme play park, along with numerous other smaller play parks (including one three houses down from Your Disney House)
- Games room and pool tables at clubhouse
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Sundry shop with free DVD movie rentals
- 40+ seat private high def movie theater
- Shuttle service to/from Disney resorts
- RV parking
- Close to shopping, restaurants, other parks, etc.
Keywords: Pool Villa
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Owners - Chris & Julie Anne
We are a family of four including two young boys who love Orlando and all the fun it has to offer.
Owners - Chris & Julie Anne purchased this villa in 2007
Why Owners - Chris & Julie Anne chose Windsor Hills
We wanted to be in a community that would offer us and our guests the best amenities possible in proximity to Walt Disney World.
What makes this villa unique
We furnished the property from scratch - no kits or hand-me-downs - to ensure that you enjoy the best quality possible. This is our home as well - we visit 2-3 times/year - and we wanted to create a warm, inviting atmosphere with everything anyone could possibly desire. It is this attention to detail and constant improvement that makes our home stand out.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you so much for the use of your home. We have been coming to Orlando for 8 years and stayed in Windsor Hills for the last 4. This is by far the best overall house we have rented. Clean, affordable, and the first house that was not cluttered making it easy to watch the kids. The pool heat was perfectly set - not cold like some houses.
Advice - don't change a thing! We will definitely recommend this house to our friends.