Winter Park Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 9-10)
Townhouse style condo with awesome views of the Continental Divide. Large, 1570 sq ft townhome with living area allowing everyone some space. Very cozy inside! Open plan w/ vaulted ceilings & skylights. Main level has open floor plan. Three levels provide privacy. Tastefully furnished. Two master-type bedrooms: one has king size bed, fireplace and jetted tub; other has king size bed and one twin size bed. Bunk room with five beds (great for kids or large groups). Three and a half baths. Private hot tub on deck. On free bus route. In-town location: walk to restaurants and shops or forest trails. Cross country skiing, hiking, biking, and fishing all nearby, yet walking distance to downtown Winter Park!
Quote from recent guest: : '[We] can't thank you enough for renting us your beautiful townhome. It was truly much more than we expected. It was so nice having a home away from home. There was not a comfort that wasn't included. What we liked was the proximity to downtown and the ski hill. The view from the townhome is breath taking. The comfortable beds linens, and plush towels were a nice perk. We loved the master bedroom with the fireplace, tub, and double sink. Loved the updated bathrooms. Loved that every room had it's own bathroom. Loved the area downstairs to hang coats, gloves, hats, etc. Very impressed with the cleanliness of your townhome.
Could not imagine not having a washer and dryer (huge plus after being in the snow). The private hot tub was a huge perk and utilized every day. We can't thank you enough - Should we return to Winter Park there is not another place that we would stay other than your beautiful townhome. We will definitely recommend your townhome to anyone we know visiting Winter Park. Thank you for renting us your townhome and all your hospitality prior to arriving.'
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Mike Levy
I love to snow ski in Winter Park / Mary Jane. I'm a volunteer on the Larimer County Dive Rescue Team.
* I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 25+ years in various jobs, including various Software R&D, Information Technology, Product Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing positions.
* When I left Hewlett-Packard in 2002, I started a consulting business focused on helping Real Estate professionals use technology to help improve their bottom line results.
* In 2003, I co-founded the largest rental listing website in Northern Colorado.
* In 2008, I co-founded NoCoAds, a local (Northern Colorado) advertising network that allows local businesses to do local targeted advertising for a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.
* In August 2009, I began work on my first book, “50 Interviews: with Successful Property Managers”.
* I graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), with a degree in Applied Physics and Information Science.
* My Master of Business Administration (MBA) was from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), with an emphasis in Computer Systems.
Guestbook comments from the owner
It is the perfect size for 6 adults, and I feel there is plenty of room for children, too. The location is fantastic, a short walk to downtown Winter Park for dining and shopping. I enjoyed being able access the easy to moderate mountain bike trails just up at the end of Vasquez Rd. The kitchen is well equipped, and as we took turns preparing meals, the cooks always felt they were in the center of the action, conversing easily with the hot-tubbers on your back deck and those relaxing with a book in the living room. The views of the mountains are fantastic, and we enjoyed drinks on the deck while watching the light and shadows change throughout the evenings. It was really nice to be able to securely store our bikes in the attached garage, and parking was never a problem for our two vehicles. The place was very clean, which is important to me, and your amenities quickly made the place feel like home. I’d be happy to recommend your townhome to anyone wanting to spend a weekend or longer in the Colorado mountains.