Humacao Villa Rental Photos and Description
- 3 BR, 2 BA, Sleeps 6-8 Max.
This Villa is what you've been looking for. It is Beach Front with Beach View from the living room and Master bedroom. Just leave the curtains open while you sleep and you'll be awakened by the Sunrise coming over the ocean and through the Palm trees.
The beach at Palmas extends for 3½ miles along the Caribbean. Lined with palm trees and seagrape, this ribbon of golden sand begins in a crescent-shaped cove, rounds Candelero Point, and then continues north along the coast. Many of the rentable condominiums and the Wyndham hotel is a short walk.
Palmas Del Mar is a large resort, with golf, tennis and a beach club. Many restaurants and stores are in the complex.
What to do in PR: Plan in Advance. Don't start planning your trip once you arrive, unless your goal is to relax on the beach all day (Which is Great!)
Places to Go and Things to See:
- Old San Juan Historical District
- Vieques, Monkey Island, and Culebra
- The Caverns
- el Yunque National Rain Forrest
- Fajardo Bioluminescent Lagoon
Do Like Action?: PR is an island waiting for adventure. From Caving and Rock Climbing to Canyoning and Repelling. There are many different companies that offer guided tours. They are safe and educational. I bit of research is suggested prior to your arrival as many of these companies require advanced reservations.
Things to do in Palmas:: - Ride Horses
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Scuba and Snorkeling
- Hang out at the Beach Club (You must request Passes as there are only 8 available each month)
- Surfing or Boogie Boarding
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed