Marathon Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 4 to 6 Bedrooms + Den, 3.5 to 5.5 Baths
All the rooms and living areas have mosquito screens that allow the cool evening breezes to enter the living areas while keeping pesky bugs away. Electrically operated shutters in all windows and patio doors.
The inside comes equipped with the finest furnishings, comfortable high off the floor pillow top beds, a dinning set for 12 and outdoor dinning areas all with stunning views.
You’ll love the numerous balconies that boast breathtaking panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, Bay of Marathon, and mountains. Almost all bedrooms have private balconies and great views. A hiding, private place for everybody.
Key residential features
• Comfortable accommodations for up to 18 guests
• All bedrooms, family room and downstairs living room, are individually air-conditioned and heated.
• Ceiling fans everywhere
• Several satellite TVs
• central heating
• WiFi internet access
• Ps2, Xbox, Wii controllers, video games, movie and books library
• High quality bedding and mattresses
• Large great room with dinning for 12 guests, leather couches, recliners and siting arrangements for 20 guests.
Penthouse bedroom configuration:
• Master bedroom suite: Bedroom, sitting room and en suite bathroom. King-sized bed with TV, wall to wall closet, access to two private verandas. Sitting room with two leather couches overlooking the ocean from 5 large windows. Bathroom exquisitely adorned with Versace tiles, Jacuzzi, large walk in shower and separate toilet room.
• Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed with closet, dresser, and access to private veranda, overlooking the mountain range as well as the sea
• Bedroom 3: Two long single beds which become a king size bed if needed, closet, access to private covered veranda overlooking
• Shared bathroom, Roman style tiles, combination shower and bath tub, toilet and bidet combination, large closet full of towels
• Bedroom 4: Full bed with closet, dresser, and access to patio overlooking the sea and access to back yard. En-suite bathroom with shower
• Master bedroom: Queen-sized bed, wall closet, dresser. Large tiled bathroom with bathtub and shower combination.
• Bedroom 2 (with loft): Double bed and 2 twin beds in loft perfect for children. En-suite bathroom with shower
• Large great room, combination dining room and living room, with entertainment center, 5 large windows overlooking the sea. Three couches one convertible.
Large back yard with serious looking BBQ (gas at the moment) . For small groups up to 4, there is an out door hot tub if interested, just ask!
Ultimate privacy, located on the top of the ridge, with 360 degree views.
Hardly any traffic (all local if any).
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
We enjoyed staying in the beautiful home of toe of the mountain. The views were breathtaking! Our group of family that totaled 10 enjoyed al lthe space and decks. Our first trip to Greece and we loved ending our vacation in Marathon.
Ok.. This photo is NOT taken in front of my home. However, I wanted to tell you I also love to travel and have done so all my life. meeting people from all over the world is the highlight of my life, other than my 4 grand children!
I have found out that people who travel on their own, are adventurous, love change and challenge and want to learn about the Greek way of living, our culture and cuisine!
My husband Stavros and I, share our time between beautiful North Carolina and Greece.
This is a luxury villa for folks who love great views, their comfort and privacy. it took us several years to decide whether we preferred being closer to the water, but loose the view and the quiet! We chose to built on the top of the hill, enjoying the great vistas and still being within 3 minutes from the water. The best of both worlds.
We are strategically located with a day's trip to several great archaeological places and the ports of Athens that get you to many islands. The airport is 50 minutes away and the closest city within 20 minutes.