By the week or weekend - 60 miles south of Twin Cities on Highway 61 along the scenic Mississippi River Valley.
Park Place On Pepin located in Lake City, MN is a recently renovated, fully furnished four bedroom, two bath rental home offering spectacular views of beautiful Lake Pepin and surrounding bluffs.
* Four Bedrooms - two with queen beds, two with two twin beds each and a third queen bed in form of new sofa sleeper in a separate room; all linens provided
* Bathrooms: 2 Full (hand towels provided)
* Kitchen: fully equipped with microwave, built-in oven, ceramic top stove, dishwasher, ice maker, full laundry, seating for eight
* Dining room: seating for up to six
* Living room: huge picture window overlooking Lake Pepin
* Family room: bay window with lake view, gas fireplace, TV (Satellite), DVD, VCR, stereo
* Quiet flagstone patio overlooking lake, full rear porch overlooking landscaped perennial gardens
* Fire pit and Gas grill available
* Air conditioned with local phone service and off-street parking
* Public Swimming beach: one block
* Public boat launch and Marina: one block
* Tennis courts: one block
* Other: Restaurants, grocery, movie rental, pharmacy: four blocks
Keywords: Rental, House, Lakeside, Retreat, Vacation, Get Away
Though we lived out of state when we first met and fell in love, we always knew we'd somehow end up back 'home'. We so love this area and all the friends, family, neighbors, and yes - our guests, who make it so special.
We were fortunate in that we were able to 'repurchase' this home back into the family. In addition to being rich in family history, Park Place on Pepin offers the beauty and peacefulness of an area unequaled... We pride ourselves on attention to detail and welcome you as our guests for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Park place on Pepin comfortably accommodates groups up to 10 and offers plenty of 'leg room' to spread out and relax - and everything is so close! With its gardened back yard and flagstone front patio it's the perfect spot for that relaxing get away, that overdue family reunion, or that much needed recharge of the batteries.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.