Redington Shores House Rental Photos and Description
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 13
The 'Sunset House' is a privately owned beach house located 'directly' on the Gulf of Mexico in Redington Shores. This home is the perfect location for beach gatherings, weddings, reunions, anniversaries or your next family getaway. Relax in the Gulf front pool or hot tub while enjoying the spectacular views. The large covered pool deck is perfect for family cookouts or formal catered affairs.
This tropically landscaped beach house can easily accommodate up to 13 guests. The main house has four bedrooms and two baths. A large family room with 55' flat-screen TV, DVD and Bose stereo system with surround sound. The large kitchen is fully equipped and features granite counter-tops.Tthe office has high-speed wireless internet and a printer.
The carriage house has one bedroom and one bath, fully equipped kitchen, living area with 40' flat-screen TV, DVD and a deck with Gulf view.
The two-car garage and extra parking can accommodate up to nine vehicles. There is also a gas grill for your convenience.
Stunning sunsets and walks on the beach ensure a wonderful vacation and memories of a lifetime!
Just across the Street is Constitution Park featuring a huge jungle gym, volleyball net and basketball court and a large picnic pavilion. And just down the beach (0.83 mi South) is the Redington Long Pier that offers great fishing and awesome Gulf views.
Also, be sure and check out all of the great dining locations close to The Sunset House. For breakfast, try Sweet Sage (1.52 mi South) or The Frog Pond (1.40 mi South). For lunch and dinner, The Salt Rock Grill (1.15 mi North) reservations recommended, Guppy's on the Beach (4.79 mi North), Keegan's Seafood Grill (4.70 mi North). And you can walk to the Beachside Grill located at the end of the block or Beach Pizza and Wings just across the street (and they deliver!) Also, there's a great seafood market & wine shop just minutes away called The Reef (0.57 mi South) featuring fresh fish, shrimp, scallops, lobster & their fantastic fish spread!
And, don't miss John's Pass Village shopping area on Madeira Beach, (4.71 mi South) a great tourist destination with several souvenir shops, small boutique shops, fishing charter boats, wave-runner rentals and great seafood restaurants such as The Friendly Fisherman.
- children welcome
- pets considered
There are many reasons clients come to The Sunset House.
1) A corporate retreat, which is the greatest way to build teamwork, improves communication, celebrate success or simply enjoy a really nice change of scenery during team meetings.
2) The Girls Getaway. Gather the girls and head to the Beach! With all of the sun and fun, numerous spas and fantastic shopping you could ask for plus the best way to unwind and relax! From the quaint and unique to budget-friendly outlets - not to mention the endless miles of pristine coastline for a little R&R, The Sunset House is 'shore' to please ladies looking for an easy jaunt with their group of girlfriends.
3) Family Reunion. Planning a family reunion involves making several decisions that will keep everyone happy. Are there kid friendly activities? Are there activities for adults to enjoy? Will there be restaurant options suitable to everyone’s liking? This isn't always an easy task, but at The Sunset House there’s something for everyone, ensuring a smooth and fun-filled vacation where everyone is left feeling more than satisfied.
4) A Wedding. What a perfect place to celebrate your special day. The Sunset House has hosted many weddings over the years. Some of which took place on the pool deck and several on the sand. Please contact us in advance with attendance and parking accommodations.
Redington Shores is quaint beach community located just 10 miles from Clearwater and St Pete beaches. The area offers an endless array of activities for all ages that are close at hand. From sand and surf, to professional sports team venues, your friends and family will have many great opportunities for entertainment during your stay. For the sports enthusiasts, you'll find pro football, baseball and hockey teams including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Rays and Lightning. If it’s theme parks that you’re looking for there’s Walt Disney World, Bush Gardens, Universal Studios and Sea World all within a 90 minute drive that make great day trips. Also, there’s the the Clearwater Marine Aquarium featuring the movie star Winter the Dolphin. In Tampa you'll find Ebor City and the International Mall for great shopping.
For your travel needs you’ll find Tampa International Airport (TPA) located just 24 miles away and the St Petersburg / Clearwater regional airport (PIE) just 14.35 miles away.