Newry House Rental Photos and Description
9 Bdrm, sauna, steamroom, movie theater, billiards, heated pool, golf,ski,arcade
NOTE: Email us for more detailed information on this spectacular home and an accurate quote. The Quotable Rates Button does not provide accurate quotes as it cannot include any applicable discounts. Please visit our personal website for virtual tour, floor plans with bedding layout, etc.
This magnificent new estate is designed as a luxury spa and entertainment palace on the new Sunday River Golf Club Course (ranked among the top ten new courses in the world by Golf Digest)and on the Sunday River Trolley route. Located in the Sunday River area, Bethel has just been named #9 of the 101 Top Outdoor Towns in a new book, and its easy to see why. This large vacation rental is the perfect location for your family reunion or ski holiday! Also be sure to visit our personal website for more info, photos and virtual tour!
A few of the FEATURES of this magnificent home include:
· 9 large beautiful bedrooms
· 8 custom tile spa bathrooms including an outdoor shower and 2 Jacuzzi soaking tubs
· Sleeps 26 privately and comfortably
· 3 Gourmet KITCHENS (the huge main kitchen even has 2 dishwashers, a 5’ commercial grade Viking stove, a built in coffee maker and a wine fridge), then there is another fantastic kitchen on the 1st floor and an outdoor kitchen by the pool (and another grill on the deck)
· Dining room seating for 26+
· A state of the art 20 seat authentic MOVIE THEATER with 119” screen, the best sound system and HD clarity you’ve ever witnessed.
· There is also a state of the art WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO system. Tune into XM Radio or plug in your ipod to one of the docking stations and listen to it anywhere in the house, by the pool, in the steamrooms or wherever just using the volume control mounted on the walls in each room – all using the premium Bose and Harmon Kardon systems.
· WIFI high speed internet is provided throughout the house, decks and pool areas. Every TV can also be used to surf the net using the provided wireless keyboards. Check the weather or local events listings at the push of a button (literally)!
· There are 2 beautiful STEAM ROOMS with custom murals, rain shower, body sprays, massage showers for the ultimate spa experience!
· 2 HOT TUBS. One overflows into the pool and the other is perched on the 2nd floor of the turret. Watch the game on the TV while relaxing in the hot tub overlooking the world. What could be better?
· SPORTS BAR with a copper sink, ice maker, beer fridge, HD TV and surround sound. There are 3 other BAR areas as well!
· GAME ROOM that includes a professional grade 8’ POOL TABLE, a mahogany FOOSBALL table, full size PIN BALL MACHINE, COCTAIL TABLE ARCADE with 50 video games like pacman, etc., Wii, PLAYSTATION, board games, novelty bar games, etc.
· Screen porch overlooking the pool, playground and golf course – perfect for evening cocktails or a cool lunch
· An outdoor gas FIRE PIT on the main deck to warm up to on a cool winters night with some drinks and good company
· A towering stone gas FIREPLACE in the greatroom, with a built in HD TV over the custom hearth.
· The most incredible PLAYGROUND you have ever seen! It is a hollowed out redwood tree you climb up through to get to the crazy tree house on top. Of that are the slide, monkey bars, swings, trapeze, spring horse (large enough for adults to enjoy), etc. all in the middle of a giant sandbox, complete with beach toys!
· A 20’x40’ custom HEATED POOL with an overflowing hot tub SPA. Every corner of the pool has built in benches with jets and the parents will love wading on the large roman steps.
· Catch the Sunday River TROLLEY right at the driveway, or use the house VIP PARKING PASSES for front row parking at South Ridge base lodge
· Discount lift tickets with ASC
· Discounts with Sunday River GOLF Club
· Every wall and floor is soundproofed to allow mid-day naps and comfortable solitude among a house full of family and children.
· The 3 acre property is incredible, privately situation along the entire length of the first hole, close to the clubhouse (walk for lunch or your tee time), a babbling brook with mini-waterfalls right through the yard and the most stunning views to be had of the Jordan ski slopes and moreover the Mahoosuc Mountain Range and Old Spec.
· In house MASSAGE services – let one of our recommended masseuses treat you to a total message with relaxing music and aromatherapy without having to leave the pleasures of the house!
· Optional daily HOUSEKEEPING
· Personal CHEF options
· STOCKED PANTRY (let us do your shopping for you – free of charge!)
· CONCIERGE hospitality
· BABY and toddler supplies – Don’t bother packing all those toys, bedding and extra necessities for the little ones. We’ve got it all! Even recommended babysitters!
· Central Air Conditioning throughout the house
· 2 sets of washer/dryers
· Premium linens
· Every other amenity, extra, supply or whatever you might dream of. And if we don’t have it – we’ll do our best to get it!
· Multiple living and playing areas including a chess loft, game room/bar, 2 greatrooms, porches, decks, theater, reading nooks, 2 dining rooms, 2 steam rooms, eat in screen porch, 3 kitchens, 3 car garage (filled with toys and outdoor/indoor recreation gear) and reading nooks, allowing you to all sit together and watch a movie or catch up with good company on old times, or retreat to your own private space for some quiet relaxation.
· The house itself is an artistic masterpiece, built by the finest craftsmen, cabinet makers and artisans out of exotics woods such as curly and tiger maples, sassafras, marabou, cherry, etc. You’ll find custom mosaics, hand crafted wrought iron entry door, etched glass theater door, hand carved trim work and other incredible detail throughout. It has been professionally furnished with a gorgeous mixture of fine antiques and hand crafted rustic motif furniture. There is nothing less than premium quality in this home from the décor to the Bosch and Viking appliances to the Harmon Kardon and Sony electronics
Keywords: Vacation Home, ski, golf, pool, spa, hot tub, Sunday River, Glen House
- non smoking only
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
The Glen House is an amazing combination of elegance and comfort in a beautiful setting! Our family of 22, ages 4 months to almost 68 years, enjoyed a fabulous week here, whether we chose to be lazy and hang out on the premises only or travel about exploring. The kitchen was equipped with every imaginable need and then plenty extra. Thank you to Gretchen and Kris for such a wonderful place to vacation!