|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
· Stay in Kahana, the center of the above 5 best WEST MAUI locations, and close to all the fun and sun activities.
· Pohailani Oceanfront Studio #211, Sept'07 Remodeled, Air Conditioned, 12 feet from the ocean building, spectacular view
· Much more affordable than hotels
. Ideal for Honeymooners
· Private 2nd Floor (no elevator)
· After a great day at our famous beaches, relax with your favorite drink and enjoy a beautiful sunset from your lanai.
Tired of fighting the restaurant crowds for a window seat? Your amazing view from your lanai includes sunsets, whales, rainbows, and the neighboring islands of Molokai’ and Lanai’.
SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY: Use your fully-equipped kitchen or our gas barbecues, picnic tables and tropical gardens.
· We are adjacent to Kahana Beach, a small sandy beach which appears and disappears based on tide. The beach does get broader further down. When the waves are up – surf, when they are down, kayak.
· Go for a private midnight swim.
· Sleeps 5 guests. Reserved car parking. Cable TV, internet access, two swimming pools and a tennis court. Laundry room on site.
· Linens, ironing board and iron, towels and beach towels..
· Walk to Grocery stores/ Restaurants/ Craft shops/ Hair and Nail Salon and Spa.
· Just minutes from Ka’anapali - one of Hawaii’s best beach and shopping areas.
· A small walk to fine dining at KAHANA GATEWAY - Angus Steakhouse, Hawaiian Village Coffee, Fish and Game Brewing Co., even Mcdonalds for the kids and Craft shops, Visit www.kahanagateway.com for any changes in restaurants and shops. Most offer take-out and some even deliver.
· 5 minutes from our small Kapalua Airport (Inter Island flights only).
· Rental Cars available from all airport locations.
· Activities (on site and nearby):
· Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants,
· Rafting, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Waterskiing, Surfing, Parasailing, Shelling, Swimming.Snorkeling/Diving, Windsurfing, Whale-watching tours, Biking, Museums, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Horseback Riding.
We have stayed the Pohailani Condo that is about 20 feet from the ocean for a month each year for the last 4 years and have plans to be there again in 2014. We love it! It is comfortable, clean and is a great location. The lanai is the BEST EVER!! We spend many hours watching whales, turtles and we enjoy the sun set every evening over the island of Lana'i. You can find lots of interesting things to do nearby - snorkeling, beach walks and a small strip center are near.
The owners and caretakers of the unit are very kind and accomodating. We have found this to be our favorite spot to enjoy God's beautiful creation!
This was our first time to Maui and we had a wonderful time. This condo was perfect for us, well maintained, fully furnished kitchen and there was even water bottles in the fridge for us on our arrival.
the location was excellent, right by the ocean, and very close to all amenities. I would book this condo again, and recommend it. there was also a private beach, a couple of minuets walk to watch the sunset, and restaurants within walking distance.
I stayed here for 7 days as a birthday trip. I was a little hesitant since I have never done the VRBO before, but it really ended up being a very simple process and all needed information was provided in my confirmation email. I was traveling by myself and wanted a location that was close to everything and it was. It was perfect for sitting and watching the sunset each night from the comfort of my lanai. The first night sea turtles were swimming up by the rock wall in front of the condo. It was amazing. The condo was a little older but it was clean and had all of the amenities I needed and is far better than staying in a hotel. I would sleep every night with the sliding doors opens so I fall asleep to the sound of the ocean it was heaven. Even though there is not a beach right in front of the property many were with in minutes of this location. It was perfectly located in between Napili (which was a 5 min drive literally) and Lahaina right in Kahana. Which is green and lush which I really preferred usually having stayed in South Maui. I have never had a better time in Hawaii. Will stay here again in the future. I can't wait to bring friends next time to enjoy.
I just received a message in my inbox from VRBO...normally I just delete them because our vacation is over but I pulled this one up and here was the pictures of this cute little home we stayed in for a week in June. My husband and I took our three grown children 25,22 and 16 to Hawaii for a "once in a lifetime" family vacation. When I found this listing on VRBO for such a low price per night I thought it was too good to be true. But like others have said...don't let the low price fool you. It was absolutely wonderful, listening to the waves through the night and waking to such beautiful sunrises in the mornings. Makes me wish we were right back there. The photos of the rental are exact...very clean and well maintained. We did not have any problems at all....matter of fact we had the code to open the lock to get our key and we left our key in the same place we found it. We did not have any reason to contact the manager so we never even met. I would not hesitate one moment to recommend this rental property to a friend or relative. Hope to be back again, someday!!
We were at this unit for the past 5 days. Our experience with the property manager and the property itself was fabulous. The property manager was courteous and prompt with all communication exchnage. The condo was clean, well equipped, and had the best view we could have asked for. We felt at home the moment we stepped in. In my opinion this condo and unit was a better find than any hotel that we could have stayed in given what we were loolking for( I am a consultant by profession and therefore have stayed in most hotels as well as 4 - 5 star resorts with the points I have accumulated over time).
One thing to note, though not a big deal for us, is that the while the ocean is literally 6 feet away from the property, it isn't a beach that you can step on to. Public access to a beach is about 5 - 10 minute walk from the property. Regardless, the propoerty does provide unobstructed views to the ocean from the balcony (lanai).
Will gladly recommend this place to family and friends.
One of the best oceanfront views on West Maui from your private, screened lanai. This room is well equipped, well maintained and well thought out. The most modern, hi tech you'll ever see? No. But it has the ability to make you feel at home and comfortable very quickly. Little extras which make a difference. And there's your own private numbered parking spot. There's a small beach yards from your door. Our first morning we saw a turtle up on the beach and had a couple swim by our lanai. You're on a local bus route if you want to ride the bus. And you're a 2 minute drive from the main highway if you need to get somewhere quickly. There's a small convenience store/gas bar yards from the room and a couple of restaurants (including Roys) in the strip plaza a few yards further up. If you stay here walk up to the Maui Brewing Company bar and try their nachos. All in all great value for the money and great communication with great managers looking after your booking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
OFF PEAK 2015
May 1 2015 - Nov 14 2015
2 night minimum stay
Nov 15 2015 - Dec 15 2015
2 night minimum stay
CALENDER IS NOT UPDATED, PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY...
Rates are subject to change, until a reservation is confirmed. Please visit our website mauioceanrentals for our terms and conditions
Rates from $110 to $175/night + 13.42% tax
PLEASE EMAIL FOR SPECIALS & ACCURATE RATES AS RATES ARE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS BOOKED...
$70 additional cleaning fees for specials & less than 7 nights booking
Minimum deposit $300/week - The balance is due 30 days before check-in date
Deposit refundable 31 to 61 days -cancellation fees apply. Visit mauioceanrentals for more details/our policies
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.