: South Lake Tahoe
: Highway 50 & Highway 89
: Camp Richardson, Kiva, Reagan, Baldwin
: Lake Tahoe Golf Course
: The Cantina
1. Blue Angel Café 530-544-6544 Excellent food, fireplace, 1132 Ski Run Blvd
2. Nepheles 530-544-8130 Bar, restaurant & hot tubs, 1169 Ski Run Blvd
3. The Cedar Room 775-588-9300 American Cuisine, 158 Highway 50, Round Hill (2 miles past casinos)
4. Alpina Café 530-541-7449 Wireless internet access, 822 Emerald Bay Rd (highway 89)
5. Beacon Bar & Grill 530-541-0630 Relaxed beachfront dining, 1900 Jameson Beach Rd./Camp Richardson
6. Freshies 530-542-3630 Delicious healthful, specialties seafood & vegetarian, 3300 South Lake Tahoe Blvd (highway 50)
7. Sprouts Natural Foods Café 530-541-6969 Healthy organic, Cash only, 3125 Harrison Ave.
8. Café Fiore 530-541-2908 Italian, small romantic fine dining (need to book reservation ahead) 1169 Ski Run Blvd. #5
9. Fresh Ketch 530-541-5683 Lake side dining, located in the Tahoe Keyes, 2433 Venice Dr.
10. Rockwater Grill 530-544-8004 American Cuisine, 787 Emerald Bay Road (highway 89)
11. Cantina Bar & Grill 530-544-1233 Mexican , 765 Emerald Bay Road (highway 89)
12. Burger Lounge 530-542-4060 Excellent burgers & shakes, 717 Emerald Bay Road (highway 89)
13. Red Hut Waffle House 530-541-9024 Breakfast, Cash only, 2723 Lake Tahoe Blvd (highway 50) Also great coffee stand next door
14. Cork & More 530-544-5253 Wine, gourmet food, deli, catering, 1032 Al Tahoe Blvd.
15. Camp Richardson Ice Cream Parlor – Further north on highway 89 in camp Richardson on the left side (not open in the winter)
16. Overland Meat & Seafood Company 530-544-3204 Butcher/free range beef & poultry, 2227 Lake Tahoe Blvd (King’s Trading Post)
There is a great trail if you go out the door and walk to the right on Julie Lane. Go to the end of Julie Lane and bend around to the left. Go a couple blocks and you will see a trail entrance on the right. Take the trail and after about 40 minutes you will get to a gate. Go across the road and pick up the trail. From there it is only a 5 minute walk to Fallen Leaf Lake.
***If you are walking the trail in winter time you will need snow shoes.