Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club offers so much more than many other places along the shore! Located in the peaceful and beautiful Ponce Inlet, this resort has everything that makes it a destination you will never forget or regret! Come experience the white sand no-drive beach, explore the walkways through the 107 acre conservation area that lead to a private fishing pier, and enjoy watching the spectacular sunsets over the Halifax River.
* A casually elegant two bedroom, two bath condo with a great ocean view from the 5th floor balcony.
* Master suite with king bed, triple dresser and TV. Large walk-in closet and a bath with walk-in shower and separate tub. Access the balcony from your suite and enjoy the sunrise over the ocean!
* Guest bedroom with queen and twin bed, dresser, and TV.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Adjoining sitting room with futon provides additional sleeping space for two.
* Living room with 40' inch HD/TV and DVD player.
* Cable television, high speed internet and local phone service provided.
* Complete laundry room with full size washer and dryer for your convenience.
* All linens and towels provided.
* Unit is non-smoking and extremely well-maintained and clean.
Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club is a gated community with the following amenities:
* An ocean front private Beach Club with, sauna and steam rooms, exercise equipment, showers, pool with spa, kitchen, TV, and a ping pong table too!
* An impressive par 3, nine hole, walk-on executive golf course available on-site without fees or tee times!
* Four lighted Har-Tru tennis courts.
* Halifax river access with 142 slip private marina (rentals available through the resort). Fishing pier and elevated walkways through the riverfront conservation area.
* Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, hot tubs, steam, and sauna rooms and exercise rooms.
* Central parking garage that allows drive up to your floor.
Ponce Inlet & Area Attractions:
* Tour the magnificent Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, the tallest in Florida and fully restored, just a mile away. The inlet area also has a small day cruise casino ship, a ferry boat tour across the inlet and many deep sea fishing adventures are available as well. Great surfing location too!
* Beachfront and riverfront restaurants in the area offer live entertainment and fresh seafood!
* Looking for more adventure? Daytona Beach and Port Orange are just 15 minutes away and the Orlando attractions – Disney, Universal, MGM as well as Kennedy Space Center are just a 60 minute drive.