Crystal Beach House Rental Photos and Description
- 4 BR, 3 BA, Sleeps 12, private pool, 1200ft from the Gulf
Large four-bedroom home with 10-foot ceilings, very cheerful colors and beachy décor. Spacious open living room, dining area, kitchen and large breakfast bar, all located on second floor with full bath. Large second floor deck with comfortable seating, including rocking chair to enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktails.
Four bedrooms, two baths located on first floor with convenient access to back yard, fenced pool/deck area, and separate enclosed pet area. Perfect area under the covered patio for afternoon or evening BBQ, cards and games, family gatherings or just plain relaxing. This well maintained home includes a master suite with king bed and private bath. Living area includes a 50 inch HDTV, Wi-Fi, with built-in computer desk. Very comfortable home away from home!
The beach is just a few minutes’ walk or golf cart ride down the private drive. This home is one of three homes on a private cul-de-sac (Pineapple Cabana, Banana Cabana and Coral Cabana), no through traffic, close to Kenny D’s, Capt Dave’s on the Gulf and The Crab Trap restaurants on Old Scenic 98.
• Sleeps – 12 (1 king, 1 queen, 2 double, 2 sets bunk beds, queen sofa sleeper)
• Accommodation – 4 bed/3 bath
• Location – quiet cul-de-sac close to the beach
• Features –private pool, beach (1,200 ft), private beach access, 3 car parking, pet yard
• Perfect for – couples, large and/or multi families, reunions, pets welcome
- pets considered
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
My family and I stayed at Banana Cabana just last week. My guests included small children. The house was perfect for our needs and having the pool just outside the door was great. Rick was very cordial and helpful during our sta