SEASTAR COTTAGE (a pet-free home)
FIND A SUMMER GAP
Summers are the busiest time of year at Seabrook. If you have flexible vacation dates you are in luck!
We will help you find a gap between reservations for your summer excursion. And, you will receive 20% off your stay!
*New reservations only, Sunday-Thursday, through August 30th, holidays excluded.
LAST CHANCE SPECIAL
Reserve your last-minute stay within 48-hours of arrival
and receive 20% off!
*New reservations only.
*Specials cannot be combined with other specials or offers and are
available only in participating homes.
Please call (877) 346-3850 to use these specials!
Our 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath 1,750 sq ft cottage that sleeps 9 (not including infants who can use the Pack & Play we provide) is a perfect getaway for scrapbooking, retreats, romance or just good old family time.
* Right around the corner from the new indoor pool
* Only a 10 - 15 minute walk to the beach (depends on which path you take).
* Biking and hiking trails through old growth forest.
* 1/2 hour drive to Lake Quinault (fishing, sunbathing, hiking) and Ocean Shores (casino, golfing and spa).
* Affordable family friendly menu at the Mill 109 Cafe.
* Expresso, staples, fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and Boars' Head deli meats at Lil's Pantry
* On-site bookstore, pet boutique & pottery studio
* Massage services from Blue Spa
* Horseback riding on the beach
Our home offers all of the following:
* A spacious and luxurious Master Bedroom (Queen) and Bath conveniently located on the first floor.
* Twin over full bunk bedroom with ensuite-shower
* King bedroom with ensuite bath/shower combo
* A covered front porch, with French doors connecting to the kitchen for easy outdoor barbecuing and entertaining (gas and gas grill provided).
* A paved back patio sunbathing area, with a fire pit for roasting marshmallows.
* A media/game room on the second floor where the kids can shoot Nerf hoops, watch movies on a 50 inch flatscreen HDTV, Nintendo Wii, play board games (provided), or read an exciting book (Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew collection provided, among other great books).
* A kid friendly house with plenty of toys already stocked: ping pong table, soccer ball, football, baseball and gloves, kites, Frisbees, beach toys for the little ones, board games, a kick scooter, bicycles, and many more toys. We also stock a highchair, a portable crib, and a safety gate for the stairs. Your kids will love this house and so will you!
Whether you're looking for some quality 'me time', or simply looking to reconnect and strengthen your family, this home has everything you need to rejuvenate your life. Come out and see for yourself!
Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE for more pictures & current specials...
For reservations, contact Seabrook Cottage Rentals directly.
NOTE: This is a pet-free home.
We were looking to find a place to make family memories that was no more than a 3 hour drive from our home base in Seattle. We found that perfect location after booking a week long family vacation to the new town of Seabrook in September 2006. We fell in love with the Seabrook team's vision for a new Washington Coast town that would harbor memories of my childhood summers spend on the East Coast beaches (without the crowds!) and decided to purchase a vacation rental property. While we don't get to spend as much time as we would like at Seabrook (due to the popularity of our home since it is so family-friendly and gets booked up quickly), we do manage to carve-out at least two week-long trips during the shoulder season and have enough room in the house to invite extended family or friends to stay with us.
Indoor pool and spa, horseshoe pit, community firepits to roast marshmallows, playground for the kids, large central park, perfect getaway for couples, families, crafting weekends, etc.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.