Looking for a quiet, modern retreat in Rio de Janeiro?
You've come to the right place! Stylish 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in residential building on a quiet tree-lined street in Ipanema. Amazing location (less than 2 blocks to Ipanema Beach and roughly 6 blocks to Copacabana Beach. Virtual tour on youtube. Just type in 'rua gomes carneiro, 60'). Read our reviews and you'll see why we are always booked!
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER TO AND FROM UNIT! Our property manager will wait for you right outside of customs!
- To ensure your safety, the building is gated with 24 hour doorman.
- Local, tri-lingual (Portuguese, English, Spanish) property manager if you have questions or in case of emergencies
- FREE high speed Internet access
- A/C window units in both bedrooms and in living room
- Recently renovated kitchen with granite countertops and full washer/dryer
- Modern decor with original artwork by Washington DC-based artist Brian Petro
- Less than 1 block from a 24-hour grocery store
- Less than 1 block from small park that holds weekly Produce Fair (Tuesday's) and Arts and Crafts Fair (Sunday's).
Average 2012 occupancy: 82.3%
While visiting my family in Rio de Janeiro in 2003, I visited some apartments with my good friend Woodie, who was also vacationing there at the time. Tired of paying high hotel rates, Woodie and I decided to buy a condo together--ecstatic at the idea of having a place to call home during vacations in Rio. Through the years, we did some upgrades to the original apartment and invested in 2 other units. Our latest project (280233) was a complete renovation of a 2 bedroom condo in Ipanema. Our goal was to maximize the living space and create a sophisticated but ultra-comfortable home-away-from-home.
The location is amazing: within a two-block radius, we have amazing Ipanema Beach, a 24-hour grocery store, internet cafes, health clubs, a square that hosts a weekly produce and arts/crafts fair not to mention amazing restaurants.
Great restaurants, grocery store, Internet cafe, dry cleaner and gym within a one block radius. Also within a few blocks: Amazing shopping options (for both men and women), biking/running path along boardwalk, tourism companies (that can help you with day trips or tickets for local events), banks and ATM's that accept US cards, bars and nightclubs for every walk of life.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.