Wonderful lakefront fully furnished home with Private sandy beach, sun deck, level yard and your own Private boat dock.
EMAIL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION, PHOTOS AND A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE PROPERTY.
ASK ME FOR THE SPECIAL REPORT: THE 10 MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE RENTING
Enjoying dining on your deck while you watch the kids fish and swim in a quiet association on New Milford Bay.
Ideal for families with small children (safe and very clean), and also ideal for families with teenagers (many private areas for the family to spread out).
In addition to the fun of direct waterfront activities, there is also High-Speed wireless Internet access, golf, fine dining, quaint village antiquing and shopping nearby. Only 90 minutes to NYC, 30 minutes to wineries and beautiful Connecticut sightseeing. Pets are welcome yet are considered on a per case basis.
Unique Property with 2 kitchens, 2 family rooms, 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths total. Perfect!
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE RENTING: 1) Is the property updated, clean and trouble-free?
2) How many steps/stairs to the water? Is it far up from the water?
3) Is the property located on the northern part of the lake? (central/southern parts are much busier & more congested)
4) Does the property have a private sandy beach?
5) Does the property have a private dock? (not shared with owners or anyone else)
6) Does the property have an oversized waterfront? (some have considerably less frontage)
7) Does the property have level grassy areas to play or hang out?
8) Does the property have algae at the waterfront? (properties on inlets often have significant algae)
9) Does the property have seating areas in both sunny & shaded areas?
10) Is the property situated to be able to watch the spectacular Candlewood Waterfront sunsets?
11) Does the property have off-street parking, and for how many cars? For a boat trailer?
High speed wireless Internet: Testimonial:
Great Lake House Vacation
Pat from Milford, New Jersey.
Date Submitted: May 19, 2008 Date of Stay: May 2008
My husband and I stayed at the Lake House for a quiet weekend away from it all. We brought our boat and docked it at the house. The Lake is absolutely beautiful, the cottage is in a great location on the lake. We had lunch at 'Down the Hatch' located right on the water.
Overall, great vacation! Cottage is clean and cozy. Owner is a pleasure to deal with. Can't wait to go back.
Recommended for: Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Pet-friendly, and Romantic Getaway
Air Conditioning and Washer/Dryer: Testimonial:
Great place for family and friends
Dr. Ron From Wallingford, Ct..
Date Submitted: September 16, 2007 Date of Stay: August 2007
I have to admit that I did have some hesitation in renting a vacation home using the internet. You never know who you might be dealing with or the condition of the property. This home was an incredible find and Dave, the owner, the most honest and pleasant person to deal with.
My kids and their friends had a blast! We swam, fished, used the kayaks, canoe and tubes. I rented a boat at a nearby marina and kept it at the dock for the week. Greatly conveinient.
I have nothing bad to say. Beautiful place, incredibly clean, and ultimately relaxing. I will not forget those morning coffees on the dock as the sun came up.
I plan on renting again.