If your next get-a-way beckons for a unique, beautiful, and affordable beach vacation, you must visit Kure Beach on North Carolina's Pleasure Island and we have just the venue for you and your family.
Your next vacation at the 'Atlantic View Cottage' is located on scenic Atlantic Avenue, the oceanfront street in Kure Beach. The cottage provides home-like comfort and is tastefully decorated with a nautical theme throughout. Maximum occupancy for up to 7 people with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, dining and living areas and a fully furnished kitchen.
The cottage has great views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean that can be seen from all rooms in the cottage. For the beach lovers, the oceanfront is just a few steps from the front of our property and across the protected dunes crosswalk. For a more relaxed vacation experience, our guests can sit on the ground level deck and read a favorite book, communicate with friends & family using our on-site WI-FI internet, or just 'chill out' with the cool ocean breeze and sounds of rolling surf.
The cottage is located toward the rear of our 'L' shaped lot which provides a safe and large yard along the oceanfront for kids to play, other family fun, and lots of off-street parking space. An adjacent cottage can also be seen toward the oceanfront.
PROVIDED FREE FOR OUR GUESTS USE:
1. Fresh bed linens and bath towels are furnished in all bedrooms and bathrooms at no extra cost to our guests.
2. Free house supplies such as paper, cleaning products, and soap are provided for our guests convenience.
3. A Gas Grill and Picnic Table are provided for guests use and are located on the cottage lawn adjacent to the ground level deck.
4. Free on-site WI-FI Internet is provided for our guests convience and use.
5. The cottage has an outside shower for our guests convenience and use when returning from the sandy beach or just to cool-off.
RENTAL POLICY & COTTAGE RULES:
1. The rental policy for our Kure Beach vacation home is to provide a clean and friendly enviroment for FAMILY groups, which may include up to 3 non-related guests. 2. Children are welcome, however we do not have accommodations for toddlers, therefore we cannot accept a reservation with children less than age 5 yrs.
3. The AVC is a SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT, therefore smoking is not permitted inside the cottage at any time.
4. We have a strict NO PET policy, therefore pets are not permitted on any AVC premises.
5. We do not require a security deposit for US residents and we do not charge departure cleaning fees, however guests are requested to remove all trash and their personal items when they exit the cottage.
1. When comparing our rental rates to others, make sure you inquire about any hidden and extra fees for bed linens, bath towels, departure cleaning fees, 'necessity paper & cleaning products', gas grill availability, etc. Many others require security deposits, we do not for USA residents. All these items are included at no extra charge for our guests at the Atlantic view Cottage.
COTTAGE DETAIL DESCRIPTION:
The 1st floor includes the master bedroom suite (queen bed and a convertible twin size sofa bed) is located just off the cottage main entry hallway. The master bedroom suite also includes a full bathroom and mini-kitchen equipped with a bar sink, full size refrigerator, and small appliances + a laundry washer/dryer + Cable TV & DVD. The master bedroom suite has ocean views, and a 2nd private side door entrance leading to the ground level deck when extra quiet or privacy for parents, grandparents, etc. are desirable.
The cottage 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms, both with ocean views (a queen bed in one bedroom and 2 twin beds in the other); a full bathroom and laundry washer/dryer. Flat screen LCD TV's provided in both bedrooms. Access to the 2nd floor is provided by the stairway leading off the hallway of the main cottage entrance.
The cottage 3rd floor features the kitchen, dining and living areas that's designed as an open floor plan; so no one will feel left out of any family activities. The kitchen is well equipped with lots of cabinets, modern appliances and serving utinsels. The 3rd floor also includes a conveniently located 1/2 bath. Large 32' LCD flat screen cable TV & VCR/DVD in living area. Access to the 3rd floor is provided by the stairway leading off the 2nd floor hallway.
Keywords: North Carolina Oceanfront Property, Single Family oceanfront Home, Kure Beach oceanfront home
Retired electrical engineer and kindergarten teacher
Best Family Beach Area on the East Coast
Great oceanfront views and rolling surf sounds of the beautiful sandy beach and Atlantic Ocean.
Easy walking distance along the oceanfront boardwalk (2.5 blocks) to Kure Beach resturants, shops, and KB fishing pier.
Many fun family activities and great area golf for all skill levels.
Life guard stand on oceanfront near our cottage for added swimmers safety.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.