If your next get-a-way beckons for a unique, beautiful, and affordable beach vacation, you must visit Kure Beach on North Carolina's Pleasure Island and we have just the venue for you and your family.
The 'Atlantic View Cottage' provides occupancy for up to 7 guests with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, dining and living areas and a fully furnished kitchen.
The Atlantic View Cottage is located on scenic Atlantic Avenue, the oceanfront street in Kure Beach. Our house provides home-like comfort & ammenities and is tastefully decorated with a nautical theme throughout.
Great views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean can be seen from all rooms in the house. For the beach lovers, the oceanfront is just a few steps from the front of the property and across the protected dunes crosswalk.
For a more relaxed vacation experience, our guests can sit on the ground level deck and read a favorite book, communicate with friends & family using the free on-site WI-FI internet, or just 'chill out' enjoying the cool ocean breeze and enjoy the sounds of the rolling surf.
The cottage is located toward the rear of our 'L' shaped lot which provides a safe and large yard along the oceanfront for kids to play, other family fun, and lots of off-street parking space. An adjacent cottage can also be seen toward the oceanfront.
PROVIDED FREE FOR OUR GUESTS USE:
1. Fresh bed linens, bath towels and wash cloths, etc. are furnished at no extra cost to our guests.
2. Free house supplies such as paper towels, cleaning products, hand & bath soaps and toilet paper are provided for our guests convenience.
3. A Gas Grill and Picnic Table are provided for guests use and located adjacent to the ground level deck.
4. Free on-site WI-FI Internet is provided for our guests convience and use.
5. The cottage has an outside shower for our guests convenience and use when returning from the sandy beach or just to cool-off.
RENTAL POLICY & COTTAGE RULES:
1. The rental policy for our Kure Beach vacation home is to provide a clean and friendly enviroment for FAMILY groups, which may include up to 3 non-related guests. Other vacation groups considered on individual basis.
2. Children are always welcome, however we do not have accommodations for toddlers, therefore we do not accept a reservation with children less than age 5 yrs.
3. The AVC is a SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT, therefore smoking is not permitted inside the cottage at any time.
4. We have a strict NO PET policy, therefore pets are not permitted on any AVC premises.
5. We do not require a security deposit for US residents and we do not charge departure cleaning fees, however guests are requested to remove all trash and their personal items when they exit the cottage.
1. When comparing our rental rates to others, make sure you inquire about hidden and extra fees for bed linens, bath towels, departure cleaning fees, 'necessity paper & cleaning products', gas grill availability, etc. Many others require security deposits, we do not for USA residents. All these items are included at no extra charge for our guests at the Atlantic view Cottage.
COTTAGE DETAIL DESCRIPTION:
The 1st floor includes the master bedroom suite (queen bed and a convertible twin size sofa bed) is located just off the cottage main entry hallway. The master bedroom suite also includes a full bathroom and mini-kitchen equipped with a bar sink, full size refrigerator, and small appliances + a laundry washer/dryer + Cable TV & DVD. The master bedroom suite has ocean views, and a 2nd private side door entrance leading to the ground level deck when extra quiet or privacy for parents, grandparents, etc. are desirable.
The cottage 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms, both with ocean views (a queen bed in one bedroom and 2 twin beds in the other); a full bathroom and laundry washer/dryer. Flat screen LCD TV's provided in both bedrooms. Access to the 2nd floor is provided by the stairway leading off the hallway of the main cottage entrance.
The cottage 3rd floor features the kitchen, dining and living areas that's designed as an open floor plan; so no one will feel left out of any family activities. The kitchen is well equipped with lots of cabinets, modern appliances and serving utinsels. The 3rd floor also includes a conveniently located 1/2 bath. Large 32' LCD flat screen cable TV & VCR/DVD in living area. Access to the 3rd floor is provided by the stairway leading off the 2nd floor hallway.
Keywords: North Carolina Oceanfront Property, Single Family oceanfront Home, Kure Beach oceanfront home