Send this page to a friend

Thank You

Your message has been sent.

You can send this page to up to five email addresses. Please separate each email address with a comma.

CASA LIMA REIS. TRANQUILITY CLOSE TO ARMACAO DE PERA

Rui Reis

Advertiser since: 2007
Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks: english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian
Sleeps10
Bedrooms 5
Bathrooms1
Property type villa
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Contact the Owner

Rui Reis

Advertiser since: 2007
Speaks: english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian
Tell the owner when you would like to travel.
Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

CASA LIMA REIS. TRANQUILITY CLOSE TO ARMACAO DE PERA

Sleeps10
Bedrooms 5
Bathrooms1
Property type villa
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Overview

Overview

Armacao de Pera Villa Rental Photos and Description

Villa with 5 bedrooms 5 km from the beach

Casa Lima Reis is located on a plot of 34000m2, a very quiet area in Valley Slates about 5kms from the beach of Armacao de Pera.

Close to restaurants, coffee and pastries, supermarkets, water park, shopping center, etc..

This property has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 common rooms, 3 kitchens, 3 pantries and a covered terrace with barbecue and table for dining terrace. The Leisure Zone covers an area of ??approximately 2000m2, open spaces and 2 swimming pools, one for children and one for adults.

AREA INSIDE:

.1 Bedroom with 2 single beds, wardrobe and window to west.

.3 Bedrooms with a double bed, wardrobe and window to the east.

.1 Bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and window to south.

.3 Bathrooms with shower

.1 Bathroom with bathtub

.1 Kitchen with pantry, gas stove and oven, fridge / freezer, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle and juicer manual citrus machine.

.2 Kitchens with pantry, gas stove and oven, fridge / freezer, kettle, toaster and juicer manual.

.2 Rooms with couches, table for 4 people and television.

.1 Living room with sofas, 1 table for 10 people, terrestrial and satellite television, DVD

OUTSIDE AREA:

The house is set on a plot of 34000m2, and has a private leisure area with 2000m2, which features:

. parking area for several cars;

. covered terrace with table and barbecue for 10 people;

. a private terrace with parasols and sun loungers;

. 1 pool of 10,5 m x 4,8 m with steps, with a depth of 1.2 m to 2.2 m and kids pool with 4.5 mx 2.7 m with a depth of 70cm.

Miscellaneous:

. TV, DVD, bed and chair for baby, safe, 3 boards and 3 irons, Vacuum and fans.

. Water heating is done by smart water heaters, installed outdoors.

Small pets only with prior permission of the owner.

The posted prices are for 10 people (5/4).

When the number of people is greater than 10 is charged a proportional supplement per extra person and requires permission from the owner.

To reserve a payment of 30% (by bank transfer) and the remaining 70% paid the entrance is required.

Includes bed linen, towels, cleaning and change of towels 2 times per week.

Check in from 15h

Check out until 12h

More Details
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • children welcome
  • pets not allowed
  • smoking allowed
  • wheelchair accessible
Rui Reis (Owner)
Advertiser since: 2007
Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks: english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian

Why HomeAway

Sleeps10
Bedrooms 5
Bathrooms1
Property type villa
Minimum Stay 7 nights
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Map

Map

Nearest Airport
50 Kilometres
Aeroporto de Faro
Nearest Barpub
55 Kilometres
Armação de Pêra
Nearest Ferry
13 Kilometres
Marina de Albufeira
Nearest Golf
2 Kilometres
Amendoeira Golf Resort
Nearest Train
6 Kilometres
Estação de Alcantarilha
Nearest Motorway
2 Kilometres
A-22
Nearest Restaurant
1 Kilometres
Restaurante Ti Tereza
Nearest Beach
5 Kilometres
Praia de Armação de Pêra
Car: necessary

Photos

Photos

Rates & Availability

Rates & Availability

Armacao de Pera Villa Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
Per property
Rental rates quoted in:
EUR
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event
 
Semana
Mar 29 - Apr 4
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
Apr 5 - Apr 11
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
Apr 12 - Apr 18
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€700
 
 
Semana
Apr 19 - Apr 25
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€700
 
 
Semana
Apr 26 - May 2
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
May 3 - May 9
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
May 10 - May 16
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
May 17 - May 23
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
May 24 - May 30
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
May 31 - Jun 6
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€700
 
 
Semana
Jun 7 - Jun 13
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€700
 
 
Semana
Jun 14 - Jun 20
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€750
 
 
Semana
Jun 21 - Jun 27
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€850
 
 
Semana
Jun 28 - Jul 4
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,050
 
 
Semana
Jul 5 - Jul 11
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,200
 
 
Semana
Jul 12 - Jul 18
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,350
 
 
Semana
Jul 19 - Jul 25
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,500
 
 
Semana
Jul 26 - Aug 1
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,650
 
 
Semana
Aug 2 - Aug 8
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,750
 
 
Semana
Aug 9 - Aug 15
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,750
 
 
Semana
Aug 16 - Aug 22
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,550
 
 
Semana
Aug 23 - Aug 29
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€1,350
 
 
Semana
Aug 30 - Sep 5
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€900
 
 
Semana
Sep 6 - Sep 12
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€800
 
 
Semana
Sep 13 - Sep 19
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
Sep 20 - Sep 26
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€650
 
 
Semana
Sep 27 - Oct 3
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€600
 
 
Semana
Oct 4 - Oct 10
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€600
 
 
Semana
Oct 11 - Oct 17
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€600
 
 
Semana
Oct 18 - Oct 24
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€550
 
 
Semana
Oct 25 - Oct 31
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 nights
€550
 

Additional information about rental rates

Notes The posted prices are for 10 people (5/4).
To reserve a payment of 30% (by ​​bank transfer) and the remaining 70% paid the entrance is required.
Includes bed linen, towels, cleaning and change of towels 2 times per week.
Check in from 15h
Check out until 12h
Os preços afixados são para 10 pessoas (5 quartos ) .
Para reservar é necessário um pagamento de 30% ( Por Transferência bancaria) sendo os restantes 70% liquidados á entrada.
Inclui roupas de cama, atoalhados, limpeza e mudança de toalhas 2 vezes por semana.
Check in a partir das 15h
Check out até ás 12h
Enter dates to see total
Available
Unavailable
Calendar not updated in over 2 months and may not be available. Look for rentals with Book It Now or updated calendars.

Amenities

Amenities

Armacao de Pera Villa Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • villa
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 250 m²
Location Type:
  • Beach
  • Rural
Theme:
  • Budget
  • Family
  • Farm Holidays
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Parking
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
Kitchen:
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining
  • Dining Area
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • - shower
    - shower
    - shower
  • .3 Bathrooms with shower .1 Bathroom with bathtub
Bedrooms:
  • 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
  • - 1 double
    - 1 queen
    - 2 twin/ single
    - 1 queen
    - 1 queen , 1 baby crib
  • .1 Bedroom with 2 single beds, wardrobe and window to west. .3 Bedrooms with a double bed, wardrobe and window to the east. .1 Bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and window to south.
Entertainment:
  • DVD Player
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
Outside:
  • Outdoor Grill
  • Porch / Veranda
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • children welcome
  • pets not allowed
  • smoking allowed
  • wheelchair accessible
Pool / Spa:
  • Private Pool
Attractions:
  • restaurants
  • water parks
Leisure Activities:
  • walking
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • golf

Contact the Owner

Tell the owner when you would like to travel.

Get an Instant Quote

Enter dates to calculate a quote