|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BEST DEAL IN HOOLEI. Check availability and BOOK before its gone!
Newly built state-of-the-art luxury townhome. Beautiful three bedroom, three and one-half baths, 3363 square foot villa with large lanais located across from the Grand Wailea Resort and Spa on Wailea Beach.
This luxury air-conditioned residence is beautifully furnished in Hawaiian island décor. Enjoy the twin-level lanai with gas grill and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that retract into hidden pockets to create an open air oasis. The kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances with all the amenities. The master bath has spa tub to help you relax after a stressful day from whatever your heart desired.
Lush tropical pool with sandy beach entry, dramatic 19-foot waterfall and swim-in grotto and two whirlpool spas. State of-the-art fitness facility with cardio and weight training, men's and women's saunas, locker rooms and showers.
The villa is a short stroll away to the Shops at Wailea which is considered the most beautiful and exclusive shopping center in the islands and includes four fine restaurants.
GO DIRECT TO THE OWNER AND AVOID THE MIDDLEMAN
- Off site Concierge Services
- Private interior elevator
- Multi-zone central air-conditioning systems
- Laundry room with front loading washer/dryer and utility sink
- Three full bathrooms with additional powder room
- Custom Italian cabinetry by Studio Snaidero
- Walker Zanger granite countertops
- Sub-Zero refrigerators, two 27-inch refrigerators with freezer drawers and icemaker
- Wolf 30-inch gas cook-top
- Wolf 30-inch built-in oven and microwave
- Thermador 30-inch Cook ‘n Vent Downdraft with 15-inch rise
- Bosch Six Program Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Kitchen Island with seating for six
- Wolf 36-inch Grill, Sub Zero undercounter refrigerator and custom cabinetry on private lanai
- Spacious master suites opens to large covered lanai
- Mini-bar with Sub Zero under-counter Refrigerator in Master
- Large walk-in closet with safe
- Dual vanities with custom Italian cabinetry
- Deep soaking tub and separate shower
- Private lavatory
- En suite bathrooms with custom Italian cabinetry
- Four flat screen 'HD' TVs with DVDs
- Sound system with i-pod hookup's
- Spacious third bedroom on upper floor has two queen beds
- Entry courtyard, with lush landscaping
- Private covered carports in addition to private garage parking
- Airport and in-town shuttle service*
- daily maid service available*
- Complimentary self-parking
- 24-hour security kiosk/gate & throughout
- port-a-crib, clip-on high chair and childrens dishware provided
*additional fees may apply
We love the Aloha Spirit that still resides in Maui. Our family welcomes your family to our beautiful Ho'olei home.
TERRI purchased this townhome in 2007
Wailea offers all the best that the island offers.
We love the privacy and luxury that Ho'olei offers as well as the perfect central location for beautiful sunsets, whale watching, shopping and dining.
I just want to say thank you for the beautiful condo in Maui. It was perfect for our family. The location was ideal and it made our vacation so memorable. Thanks for having all the conveniences as well. Barrie was so great to us. She was so friendly and willing to help. Thanks!
Spacious and fully equipped condo. Very comfortably fits a family of 7. Everything worked perfectly. Appliances and entertainment systems were top of the line. I was happy that they also provided beach chairs, umbrellas, children's beach toys, etc. Great location. Only a 10 minute walk to the beach or a 2 minute drive to the Wailea beach parking lot. Only drawback was that there was no ocean view but the price was right and probably reflects that limitation. Will come again!
very clean and well appointed condo with plenty of amenities to make it feel just like home. Pool is right there and very nicely done with 2 large hot tubes, waterfall feature, gravel kids "beach" and main pool. Unit is spacious and filled with light. The living room has a huge flatpanel TV with bluray for those lazy evenings after you've taken advantage of the sun and sand nearby. The support staff was super helpful when a few lights were burned out - they took care of it right away. The unit has beach chairs, toys, 2 boogie boards free to use thanks to the owners. Wailea is a great part of the island.
Very clean, spacious, everything you need.
Pool area very nice.
Would definitely return!
We recently rented this beautiful property (2 families, each w/2 teenage boys). We stayed for 9 days and had a great time. This townhouse was always a great place to come back to and we really appreciated the open aspect of the kitchen/great room/lanai. Everything that you need is provided and we made use of it (towels, beach chairs, boogie board, washer/dryer, grill, etc). When I needed to contact the owners, they were accessible and very accommodating. The community is beautiful and we made great use of the pool and exercise room. The unit is walkable/short drive to a number of great beaches and we used it as base to explore the whole island. All of us would even say "It's nice to be home" when we got back from our adventures. We loved the fact that each couple had their own room and the 4 boys could share a room together (with it's own bath!).
The entire group would love to return!
property was well appointed and clean. pool facilities and gym were great. beach was across the street and very walkable. highly recommended
This was an awesome vacay in an awesome abode. I have a family of 8 come, and this place was perfect for it. The beach was right across from the gated community, and there was a pool within the community. They have everything available from toasters and blenders to cable TV and barbecue. The balcony/deck was on point. Very relaxing and seclusive at the same time. Parents had a blast. The 3.5 bathrooms was a big plus. Each bedroom had a full bathroom and then a half bath in the general area. No one had to wait; everyone was ready at the same time. Plenty bottled water available and chocolates was a bonus. They also provided beach towels and beach boards granted we return them back sound. Also, has an elevator! It wasn't available for use, but I'm sure it would be available for for people with disabilities. Would definitely stay here again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS
Dec 18 2015 - Jan 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|booking fee if applicable(ask for details)||$100.00|
|Property Damage Protection||$99.00|
|Notes||Check in instructions will be emailed to you upon final payment|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.