|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BEST DEAL IN HOOLEI. Check availability and BOOK before its gone!
Newly built state-of-the-art luxury townhome. Beautiful three bedroom, three and one-half baths, 3363 square foot villa with large lanais located across from the Grand Wailea Resort and Spa on Wailea Beach.
This luxury air-conditioned residence is beautifully furnished in Hawaiian island décor. Enjoy the twin-level lanai with gas grill and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that retract into hidden pockets to create an open air oasis. The kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances with all the amenities. The master bath has spa tub to help you relax after a stressful day from whatever your heart desired.
Lush tropical pool with sandy beach entry, dramatic 19-foot waterfall and swim-in grotto and two whirlpool spas. State of-the-art fitness facility with cardio and weight training, men's and women's saunas, locker rooms and showers.
The villa is a short stroll away to the Shops at Wailea which is considered the most beautiful and exclusive shopping center in the islands and includes four fine restaurants.
GO DIRECT TO THE OWNER AND AVOID THE MIDDLEMAN
- Off site Concierge Services
- Private interior elevator
- Multi-zone central air-conditioning systems
- Laundry room with front loading washer/dryer and utility sink
- Three full bathrooms with additional powder room
- Custom Italian cabinetry by Studio Snaidero
- Walker Zanger granite countertops
- Sub-Zero refrigerators, two 27-inch refrigerators with freezer drawers and icemaker
- Wolf 30-inch gas cook-top
- Wolf 30-inch built-in oven and microwave
- Thermador 30-inch Cook ‘n Vent Downdraft with 15-inch rise
- Bosch Six Program Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Kitchen Island with seating for six
- Wolf 36-inch Grill, Sub Zero undercounter refrigerator and custom cabinetry on private lanai
- Spacious master suites opens to large covered lanai
- Mini-bar with Sub Zero under-counter Refrigerator in Master
- Large walk-in closet with safe
- Dual vanities with custom Italian cabinetry
- Deep soaking tub and separate shower
- Private lavatory
- En suite bathrooms with custom Italian cabinetry
- Four flat screen 'HD' TVs with DVDs
- Sound system with i-pod hookup's
- Spacious third bedroom on upper floor has two queen beds
- Entry courtyard, with lush landscaping
- Private covered carports in addition to private garage parking
- Airport and in-town shuttle service*
- daily maid service available*
- Complimentary self-parking
- 24-hour security kiosk/gate & throughout
- port-a-crib, clip-on high chair and childrens dishware provided
*additional fees may apply
We love the Aloha Spirit that still resides in Maui. Our family welcomes your family to our beautiful Ho'olei home.
TERRI purchased this townhome in 2007
Wailea offers all the best that the island offers.
We love the privacy and luxury that Ho'olei offers as well as the perfect central location for beautiful sunsets, whale watching, shopping and dining.
I just want to say thank you for the beautiful condo in Maui. It was perfect for our family. The location was ideal and it made our vacation so memorable. Thanks for having all the conveniences as well. Barrie was so great to us. She was so friendly and willing to help. Thanks!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS
Dec 18 2015 - Jan 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|booking fee if applicable(ask for details)||$100|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Notes||ASK FOR ANY CURRENT SPECIALS|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.