A four bedroom (including additional 'Ohana' unit), plus a family room non-smoking unit (3746 square feet/348 square meters) in a home-style single home with a panoramic view of the ocean. This home has three kings, two doubles, and twelve single beds (or 5 doubles & 6 singles) for a total of 17 beds. Sleeping double in king & double beds give a maximum occupancy of 22.
For more information, please see our direct 'Lako House' website at www.lakohouse.com
FEATURES OF LAKO HOUSE:
* Living Room (376 sq ft): Two sofas, entertainment system (large TV with cable, VCR, Multi-region DVD, many DVD/VCR tapes), large plush chair, large coffee table, and ceiling fan. Access to pool, jacuzzi, barbecue area (back yard).
* Master Bedroom (605 sq ft): One king (two persons), and one sofa bed with trundle (two persons). Has TV and VCR, reclining chair, ceiling fan, two separate (his/hers) bathrooms: one shower, one shower/tub, two basins, two toilets, one bidet, two large closets, and two ceiling fans. Private sliding door with access to side yard. Space for optional full-size bed and/or futons (two to three more persons).
* Bedroom #2 (536 sq ft): One king (two persons), two single (two persons), and two very large couch beds (two to three persons) that can be put together two make a king-size bed. Desk and chair, ceiling fan. Private access to front yard, Space for optional full-size bed and/or futon (two to three more persons). Adjoining common shower and basin area.
* Bedroom #3 (209 sq ft): Two single beds (two persons). Ceiling fan, private access to side yard. Bathroom with tub, shower, basin, and ceiling fan.
* Bathrooms: All three have ceiling fans, hair dryers, shampoo, and hair conditioner. Fourth 'bath' is actually a separated shower and basin area; the toilet is for separate 'guest-use' located in the entry hall area.
* 'Ohana' unit (690 sq ft): Private access and separated unit with kitchenette,large living area, walk-in closet, ceiling fans. Has TV, DVD player, computer (Mac with Virtual PC software), DSL internet connection, fax, phone. Bathroom with tub, shower, basin, and toilet.
* More Features: There are two sets of washer and dryers (inside and outside), Lanai (434 sq ft) with tables and chairs for seating 25 people, outdoor swimming pool with waterfall, jacuzzi. Separate Dining Room (289 square feet) with seating for eight, high vaulted ceilings in all rooms, ceiling fans in all rooms. The barbecue area has separate charcoal and gas stations. Basketball hoop and ball (car port area), (electronic) gated property with full security alarm. Property also has highspeed Wireless DSL internet available.
* View: Master Bedroom, Living and Dining rooms face the ocean (West) with an unobstructed panoramic 130 degree ocean view from the Lanai. Second bedroom view is to the North (front yard) and the Third bedroom faces South (side yard).
The property is on a 19,000 square foot lot and has trees and greenery separating the nearest three neighbors' property to the east and the south. To the west (ocean view direction) and north, the property sits on top of a 30 foot high wall and overlooks the properties far below (no neighbors) and Lako Street to the north.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Deposit: One night (low) or Two night (high or peak) required to hold booking; non discounted rates.
* Cancellation 31-91 days or less prior to check-in forfeits deposit
* Cancellation Fee returned if other renter is found for same period
* Availability ?? = Please see our web availability link below...
Keywords: Large Single-Family Home with pool/jacuzzi; private gated property, 180 degree ocean view, 5 minutes to the beach
We've traveled around the world quite a lot and find that Hawaii is a natural mid-point between the USA and Asia (another frequent destination of ours).
And although we have quite a few groups coming from North America, almost half our guests also come from Asia (especially Japan, Korea, China ... ).
The Big Island has it all ! It has the most diversity of the Hawaiian island climates, the most diversity of people and food (!) and, the most amazing range of possible activities !!
Of all the Hawaiian islands (Big Island included), Kona has the best weather, least rainfall, and also offers a quieter, less populated and more relaxed atmosphere.
Lako House is a very spacious place even for very large groups just staying or hosting events, parties and wedding receptions, etc. In addition, Kona has very little rain and Lako House's location (300ft elevation) much less heat & humidity (and traffic!) than right at the beach (but we're still just 5 minutes away).
Walk, Drive or Transit to Shopping & Dining, Drive by car to nearest in-town shopping or dining is less than 5 minutes away, Downtown is less than 10 minutes away, The closest Beach (Kahalu'u Beach Park) is too far to walk to but is about 5 minutes by car, In the Kailua-Kona area (by car), the nearest beaches are along the road called Ali'i Drive, Nearby Golf Courses (20 of them on the Big Island !)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Above pricing is for the Main House only, non-high season / non-holiday dates for group sizes up to 10 persons Cleaning charge of $325 (up to 10 persons / Main House only) not included. Please contact us for a rate quote if you wish to add more property (Ohana, etc.), more persons, planning an event or party at the house, etc. Credit card payment fee: 3.5%|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.