Wailea Condo Rental Photos and Description
Luxury Condo, 1 Bedroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2)
This updated and designer-styled Maui vacation condo affords guests with continuous sweeping ocean views of the Molokini Crater, Kahoolawe and Lanai islands, and West Maui Mountains from the living room, kitchen and master suite. One of the best 1-bedroom unit in the Wailea Ekolu Condominium Resort, this coveted ground-floor corner location allows for privacy and easy access to the beautiful grounds and formal walking paths. With location being imperative, unit 507 is located in the lowest grouping of Wailea Ekolu buildings, and tucked away from road noise.
A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, a glass top stove and pass-through window to the main lanai. Guests can experience endless ocean views and year-round sunsets. This condo boasts plush furnishings and two lanais. Relax in the luxurious furniture, or walk through one of the double walk-out sliding glass doors to enjoy bistro dining with seating for four on the lanai, with two extra-wide cushioned chairs and shared footstool. The smaller lanai, located off the master suite, has one walk-out sliding glass door and two cushioned chairs.
A one-minute walk to the pool offers a relaxing respite where you can read a good book in the sun or enjoy a picnic lunch at tables in the shade. An electric grill is available for your private use on the main lanai, and the resort’s outdoor charcoal grill area is 35 feet away. Rarely used, it’s like having your own private BBQ picnic area.
Within a five-minute walk, you’ll enjoy Wailea’s best beaches, shopping and dining.
Wailea Ekolu 507:
• 4 Night Minimum
• Sleeps 2-4* max
• 866 sf
• Breath-taking ocean , 3-island and mountain views; ground floor location
• Complimentary housekeeping refresh for stays 14 nights or longer
• Near renowned Wailea beaches
• Walking distance to “The Shops at Wailea”
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Walk-in shower in master bath
• Shower/ large soaking tub in guest bath
• California King in master bedroom
• Queen sofa-sleeper in living room
• Luxury living room furniture manufactured with down feathers
• 2 flat screen wall-mounted TVs: 47-inch in living room, 39-inch in bedroom
• Premium cable package in living room
• 2 DVD players
• Free phone calls in the US and Canada
• Wireless WiFi internet
• Bluetooth Speaker and Charging Station (handsfree speakerphone, 2 USB ports; compatible with mobile phones, tablets, laptops & other Bluetooth devices)
• Full size en-suite washer / dryer
• Wall unit ACs
• Two Lanai’s, comfortable seating on both
• Electric BBQ on main lanai
• Steps away from charcoal grill area with picnic tables
• Starter pack of bath amenities, dishwasher soap & paper towels
• Laundry detergent provided
• Free Parking on-site
• Pets not allowed
• 2 Pools
• 4 Beach Chairs
• Located on the Blue Golf Course
• Unit is non-smoking
*Additional Information about Rental Rates & Fees*
• Rates based on 2-person occupancy
• Additional guests, aged 12 and older are $35 per day / per guest
• No children under 12
• Published rates include check-in and check-out cleaning fees
• 13.42% Hawaii tax not reflected in published rates
• 50% due to secure property (non-refundable)
• 100% / Remaining balance due 60 days prior to arrival date
Keywords: Condo, Condominium, Luxury Condo Vacation Rental, Maui, Hawaii, Wailea, Wailea Ekolu, Condo Rentals, Ocean View Condo, Ocean View Condo Rental, Condo Rental Maui, vacation home, pool, air conditioning, oceanview, luxury, swimming beach, shopping, dining, golfing, surfing, snorkeling, pool, Wailea beach, Wailea condo rental, holiday rental Hawaii, holiday rental Maui, Hawaii hideaways, tropical vacations, ocean view Maui, ocean view Hawaii, luxurious destinations, condos for rent Maui Hawaii, private ocean view in Maui, tropical beach vacations, tropical vacation Maui, luxury retreats, luxury vacation, Maui beach home, Ekolu 507. Hawaii Tax ID No. W67024397-01.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
If there weren't guests scheduled to arrive Dec 1, we would have extended our stay. This condo had everything we needed and then some. We loved our beach time, our sunsets, our Maui Zumba, and our retail therapy. Three weeks was just not enough!
We love Maui! We live in Alaska and have been vacationing in Maui for more than 20 years.
We purchased this property for location, view, and accessibility. This condominium is perfectly located in a quiet area with an unparalleled view of the ocean.
Sweeping ocean views from the living room, kitchen and master suite. One of the best 1-bedroom condos in Wailea Ekolu -- a luxurious ground-floor condo with views of the ocean and sunsets every night. On the golf course, and a 5-minute walk to South Maui's best shopping and dining.