Big Sky House Rental Photos and Description
Enjoy the spectacular views of Lone Mountain from the wooded privacy of this beautiful home. At the end of a day of adventures, be sure to take advantage of the private outdoor hot tub!
The Bear Paw Lodge sits in a beautiful location right next to the entrance of Moonlight Basin and is a very short drive away from Big Sky Resort. From the magnificent view of Lone Mountain to the wooded privacy of its hot tub, this home is sure to be a joy for the whole family. This property is ski accessible for the intermediate to expert skier, but requires some poling and stairs, so is not ideal for snowboarders or small children. For the convenience of your party we recommend having a vehicle on hand for the short drive to the base of the lifts.
• Ski accessible to Big Sky Resort via the White Otter/Cascade Lifts
• Complimentary ski shuttle may be scheduled between 8:30am - 10:30am and 2:30pm - 4:30pm daily
• Deluxe and beautifully appointed
• Bedroom #1: Main Level: King bed, private bathroom with a jetted tub
• Bedroom #2: Downstairs: Two set of Twin bunk beds, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Downstairs: Queen bed, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Upstairs: Queen bed, private bathroom
• Family room: Downstairs: Queen sleeper sofa, TV, gas fireplace, Wii game system
• Laundry Room
• Gas grill and private hot tub on the deck
• Fire pit in the backyard
• Two car garage
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• 3900 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $300 cleaning fee.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed