A barrier island, Fenwick Island Delaware, on the Atlantic Ocean, is situated just north of Ocean City Maryland, and south of Bethany Beach, Delaware. The Transpeninsular Line marks Delaware’s southern border with Maryland on which the historic Fenwick Lighthouse rests. Beyond that lays Ocean City, Maryland, with its celebrated boardwalk and lively nightlife, is just a short ride away.
Activities abound in the Fenwick Island Delaware region with seashore parks, golf courses, sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, fishing, boating and shopping. Truly a water sports enthusiast’s paradise!
Come and relax in our well-appointed condo, beautifully decorated with a tropical flare, enjoy the breathtaking ocean view and incredible sunsets! The beauty of the sunrise over the ocean is eclipsed only by the sunset over the bay. The magic of Fenwick is that you can enjoy both simply by turning your beach chair around at the end of the day.
#407 OCEANFRONT CONDO | Fenwick Island, DE | #407 Fenwick Towers
AMAZING VIEW | OCEANFRONT Condominium with balcony, outdoor pool and sun-deck
- One Bedroom: Queen bed/master bedroom, Queen sleeper-sofa/living room
- Large Bath with double sink and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen: electric range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, cookware, bake ware, glassware, dishes, spices, utensils, knives, serving pieces, etc.
- Dining area seats four, Kitchen bar seats two
- Two TVs/living room and bedroom, DVD/VCR/CD/Radio
Keywords: beachfront, ocean front, ocean view, beach access, condo, apartment, vacation rental
Beach Volleyball. Year-round surf fishing.