El Raval Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Studio Apartment, Sleeps 6
Large studio vacation apartment in Barcelona Raval with balcony that can accommodate up to 5 people. You are located minutes from the community hub of the Raval "Las Ramblas del Raval", the famous "Las Ramblas" and the epi-center of Barcelona Plaza Catalunya.
The studio is fully furnished with modern decor and has original wooden beams. There is a futon bed on a mezzanine level (135x180cm), a double sofa-bed (160x200cm) and 2 single beds in the living area. The living area also a dining table and TV. There is a little kitchen well equipped and a bathroom with a shower.
Situated on the "principal" floor (1 flight of stairs, no elevator) of a well conserved building, this Raval rental benefits from a nice very balcony.
Nearest metro: Liceu, 8 minutes walk.
ApartmentsApart Holdings Limited
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?