Aurelia Apartment Rental Photos and Description
One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 4
Completely remade, this welcoming apartment is very quiet being in a small street in the upper hill of the Vatican. Four bus stop to Saint Peter's, six to Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon.
The apartment is very clean with Cotto floors, large wardrobe and a very spacious bathroom.
LIVING AREA: 1 double, sofa bed, 1 library, 1 cup board, 1 electric arm chair, 1 dining shelve table between the living and the kitchen, 1 window overlooking the front courtyard, TV, A/C.
OPEN KITCHEN: gas stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave oven, washing machine, 1 window.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: 1 double bed (160 cm width), 1 wardrobe, 1 chest of drawers, 1 window overlooking the front courtyard.
BATHROOM: Sink, large tub, WC, bidet.
About The Owner
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
Why The Owner chose Aurelia
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?