Old Center Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Three Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 6
This Amsterdam accommodation is a three bedroom apartment for up to six guests located perfectly in Amsterdam’s City Center. Walk into this accommodation you will find the coffee table in the living room where you can watch T.V. or enjoy a movie. In the living room, you can find the dining area and open kitchen. There is a dining table seats up to six and the kitchen has everything you need to make incredible meals. Such appliances include coffee maker, kettle, gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster and utensils. The master bedroom has a soft double bed with a huge walk in closet. A second bedroom awaits with one single bed. The third bedroom has another two single beds. For the 6th person, there is a single bed in the hallway.
ApartmentsApart Holdings Limited
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?