Old Center Apartment Rental Photos and Description
One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 4
After going up 3 steep stairs you reach the access of this cute accommodation in Amsterdam covering 2 floors. The first floor is where the living, dining and kitchen area are. Out the window next to the living room you will enjoy the view over the vibrant New Market Square with its beautifully illuminated and monumental Waagh building, the loud daytime flee market and its vibrant nightlife. A view to make you feel inside of ancient Amsterdam even when your inside your apartment.
Up the next stairs, you will find 1 bedroom with view on the back and a bathroom. All beds are comfortable singles with fresh sheets and towels provided for your convenience.
About The Owner
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
Why The Owner chose Old Center
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?