Brouwer 2 is an impressive, bright and spacious apartment on the ground floor of this remarkable building overlooking the Brouwer Canal system near central Amsterdam. This is a one-bedroom unit on the ground floor offering 40 square meters of space. It has a double bed in the bedroom, while the extra sleeping space is by way of the double sofa bed in the lounge area. There is a bathroom with toilet, an extra guest loo and living area with a lounge and dining space. The kitchen is fully prepared for self-catering for the budding chef. The Brouwer Canal system is a lovely part of the city and is very close to the central area of Amsterdam. This apartment is fully furnished and that includes clean linen and towels waiting to greet you. Please view the photo galley above and check the basic inventory list to the right. This will give you some indication of what is on offer and then you can make your booking through one of our friendly agents.
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?