|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
** WEEKS BEGINNING APRIL 11, 18, 25, MAY 2, 9 & 16 $1199. IN ADDITION we add cleaning fee of $115, Florida Tax of $137.89 and Key/Security Deposit of $200 bringing the total to $1651.89. OUR BEST WEEKLY RATE OF THE YEAR.
* WE SPECIALIZE IN FAMILIES ON VACATION.
* OWNER OPERATED SINCE 1995.
* ALL RENTALS ARE SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
* 6 PASSENGER ELECTRIC GOLF CART (SEE PHOTO) INCLUDED.
* STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
* IN ADDITION TO THE SUMMER rental rate of $1499, we add cleaning fee of $115, Florida Tax of $185.61 and Key/Security Deposit of $200 bringing the total to $1,999.61 for the week. The deposit will be refunded in full if the keys are returned to us within 14 days of departure and no damage to the Villa or Golf Cart making your total net cost $1,799.61. Payment accepted by personal check or credit card. Call for payment options.
* The interior of the entire villa is updated including furniture, appliances, kitchen and bathrooms.
* CLICK 'CALENDAR' ABOVE TO SEE IF YOUR DATES ARE AVAILABLE.
* Lakefront villa one-quarter mile from beach (as the crow flies).
* Beautiful NEW Beachwalk Pool as of Spring, 2012.
* New Living Room furniture.
* New 42 Inch Plasma TV with Blu-Ray (Netflix ready) in Living Room and new 32 inch LCD TVs in Master and Guest Bedrooms.
* Free High Speed wireless internet.
* The identical villa rents from Sandestin for $2,500 per week (with no golf cart).
* Please see our pics.
* Rental terms and conditions are shown, below. Most sites do not include the specifics. Be sure to ask.
* FOR FASTEST SERVICE, CLICK 'EMAIL OWNER' AT RIGHT, THEN CALL 502-585-4411.
* BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF AVAILABLE DATES. SUMMER SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
If you or your party needs a second villa nearby, we have a close friend with a Beachwalk Villa almost identical to ours at about the same cost. Let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs.
This Villa is on a beautiful freshwater lake in the Beachwalk community of the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. It is secluded and private. We wish to share our cozy second home with families seeking a relaxing vacation.
The eastern exposure and full lake view offers a beautiful sunrise over the water and evening shade--the perfect combination for your family vacation. You can drive the golf cart to the beach or walk if you prefer. Most Villas at Sandestin are on the Bayside of the resort, not the Beachside. Being on the Beachside means you do not have to cross the 6 lane highway.
Our 1350 square foot professionally decorated townhome has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is fully furnished and is in excellent condition. The accommodations are complete for 6 persons. Two year old comfortable living room furniture includes 42 inch HDTV, entertainment center with DVD, CD and VCR, two recliners, sleeper sofa and love seat. The Villa has been totally redecorated including ceramic tile floor throughout the entire first level. The kitchen has been updated including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, cabinets and counter tops. The dining room has a large wood table and six leather chairs. The bedrooms and laundry facilities (full size washer and dryer) are located on the second floor. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, 2 closets, ceiling fan and full bath with large shower and double vanity. The guest bedroom features one double (memory foam mattress) and one single bed, new 32 inch flat screen wall mounted TV, large closet, ceiling fan, computer desk and full bath.
Located on a fresh water lake approximately one quarter mile from the Gulf of Mexico, this Villa offers a private deck facing the lake. The eastern exposure enables you to enjoy the sunrise over the lake. In the evening the deck is shaded. You can also enjoy a relaxed pool setting, at the beautiful private pool (for Beachwalk owners and guests only). The setting is beautiful with new pool deck, furniture and shade available.
The resort's four eighteen hole championship golf courses are within a mile of the Villa. These are the Links, Baytowne, Raven and Burnt Pine. All are challenging. The Raven is the newest. You will also find a health club, salon, shopping and many other activities. Many fine restaurants are found at Baytowne Village. Grand Boulevard offers a variety of restaurants including Flemings, PF Changs, Tommy Bahama, Mitchells and others. An upscale theater is now open.
Do you fish? If so bring your tackle! There are plenty of bass in the lake a few steps away. There are many other lakes on the resort you can also fish in. No fishing license needed anywhere on the resort. The policy is catch and release.
DEEP SEA FISHING. Destin has the best deep sea fishing anywhere on the Florida Gulf coast. A large fleet of charter boats is located in the Destin Harbor eight miles west. You can book any type of trip you desire.
The area is blessed with excellent restaurants from fast food to fine dining. Many people return to Sandestin year after year. If you have not yet experienced it, give it a try!
We accept payment by personal check, bank check, VISA, Master Card or Discover.
Travel Insurance available upon request.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL. These terms are incorporated into the rental agreement. They are agreed to by the guest's payment of the rental amount.
(1) The property address is 5194 Beachwalk Drive, Destin, FL 32550.
(2) Cancellation Policy--In case of mandatory evacuation, pro rata refund of unused nights.
(3) Weekly rentals receiving the advertised discount rate are Saturday to Saturday. All quoted rates are in U.S. Dollars.
(4) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time (central time zone). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
(5) No Pets allowed. No Smoking Allowed. Additional charges will apply to remedy. If you must smoke, light up outdoors.
(6) To rent this Villa you must be 25 years of age or older. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Anyone under the age of 25 must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in the Villa. By renting the Villa you certify that you meet these age requirements.
(7) The person(s) renting the Villa shall occupy the Villa. No subletting is permitted.
(8) $200 Key/Damage Deposit required. If you our your guests cause damage during your stay (to the Villa or Golf Cart), you will be charged based upon replacement cost of the item(s) damaged plus cleaning fee. Failure to return the keys by the date set forth on the previous page will result in $200 re-key charge. Any damage will be first paid from the deposit.
(9) Breach of items (5), (6) or (7) will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all funds paid.
(10) You and your guests will strictly abide by all Federal, State, Local and Sandestin laws, rules and regulations.
(11) You shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from action(s)of yourself or others present along with you during the rental period.
Keywords: 2 bedroom 2.5 bath villa on beautiful freshwater lake
We love being with our family and friends at Sandestin! Everything about the area is family fun oriented. We want to share our villa with others wishing to experience the same things we enjoy.
Tom Ewen purchased this villa in 1995
There is so much to do here--golf, beach, fishing, shopping, dining, entertainment...you name it!
Do you enjoy watching the FULL MOON rise? If you do, there is nothing like seeing it come up over the lake from our deck. Full moon dates for 2014 are March 16, April 15, May 14, June 12, July 12, August 10, and September 8. Highly recommended!
Great accommodations. Love the view of the lake. Golf cart was great. Beds comfortable. Bathrooms nice. Nice square footage. Would definitely go back.
My family of five really enjoyed this property. The villa was clean when we arrived and the owners had taken steps to ensure that the TV was functioning properly prior to our arrival. The layout and location of the villa is optimal. Having the golf cart available for renter use is a huge bonus, as you can take it anywhere in Sandestin. Had we not taken day trips to the acquarium and Seaside, we never would have used our car for the entire trip.
This was a wonderful home. Tom and Connie were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The house was beautiful with plenty of room and very comfortable beds! The golf cart was a wonderful additive to get us to the beach and the resort is a great place! Will definitely be back! Thanks for a wonderful week!
Our trip was great. Enjoyed the lake and beach very near condo. The golf cart was a big plus!
I would absolutely recommend this property to families looking to stay in the Destin area. The owners are very helpful and easy to work with. They even called to check in with us the day we arrived. The villa itself is beautiful! There is an enclosed outdoor area near the front door so sand toys never have to enter the house. Everything was very clean and fresh. The full kitchen and full washer/dryer were great. Many essentials were included but it would have been nice if there was more toilet paper, garbage bags etc. Not even enough for one a day. We knew this ahead of time and did pack extra since we were driving and had the room. The outdoor deck area overlooking the pond was nice for morning coffee. The highlight of our stay was the golf cart. The beach was a few minutes drive as was the swimming pool. The downside of the pool was it wasn't heated while we were there. The water temperature was 70degrees and below. BUT we did find a heated pool on the Bayside that we utilized. The only time we used our car was to go to Walmart and to the Harbor Walk Marina. We would definitely stay here again!
Our family of 3 adults and 3 children (10yrs and 3 yr old twins) thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Beachwalk Property#12803. The property was very clean and well maintained and just as nice as shown in the photos (if not nicer). The downstairs was light and bright with lots of comfy dining and living room seating, with a very well equipped, clean kitchen. The upstairs provided good sized bedrooms with comfortable beds and nice quality linens.
The Villa perfectly met the needs of our young family, with easy access to a great back deck overlooking the lake, room to spread out as well as store our 'stuff'. An absolute highlight for our family was the Golf Cart. This provided a super-fun way to get around the large resort without loading everyone in to car seats, finding parking spaces etc. The kids loved it !
Before arriving, I thought I might miss the luxury and water views that we had enjoyed previously at the Luau. However, I wasn't a bit disappointed; the finishes and decor at the Villa are every bit as luxurious as the Luau, and the view of the lake from the living room and the master bedroom was just glorious.
Tom and Connie provided lots of helpful information and remained very available for any questions or concerns. I especially liked the total rate clearly stated on the website - no "surprise" taxes, charges, resort fees etc a la Sandestin Resort Management.
My only disappointment was the pool was not heated during our stay, and it remained quite cold - but we all swam anyway!
We had a great time and hope to be back.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - May 23 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|cleaning fee||$115 + Tax|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.