Sandestin Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
* WE SPECIALIZE IN FAMILIES ON VACATION.
* TRAVEL CHANNEL SURVEY RANKS THE DESTIN AREA BEST FAMILY BEACH OF 2013.
* OWNER OPERATED SINCE 1995.
* ALL RENTALS ARE SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
* 6 PASSENGER ELECTRIC GOLF CART (SEE PHOTO) INCLUDED.
* STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
* IN ADDITION TO THE FALL rental rate of $1099, we add cleaning fee of $100, Florida Tax of $143.88 and Key/Security Deposit of $200 bringing the total to $1542.88 for the week. You will receive a refund of deposit of $200 if the keys are returned to us within 14 days of departure and no damage to the Villa or Golf Cart making the total net cost $1342.88. Payment accepted by personal check or credit card. Call for payment options.
* The interior of the entire villa is updated including furniture, appliances, kitchen and bathrooms.
* CLICK 'CALENDAR' ABOVE TO SEE IF YOUR DATES ARE AVAILABLE.
* Lakefront villa one-quarter mile from beach (as the crow flies).
* Beautiful NEW Beachwalk Pool as of Spring, 2012.
* New Living Room furniture.
* New 42 Inch Plasma TV with Blu-Ray (Netflix ready) in Living Room and new 32 inch LCD TVs in Master and Guest Bedrooms.
* Free High Speed wireless internet.
* The identical villa rents from Sandestin for $2,500 per week (with no golf cart).
* No Amenity Card included with this rental.
* Please see our pics.
* Rental terms and conditions are shown, below. Most sites do not include the specifics. Be sure to ask.
* FOR FASTEST SERVICE, CLICK 'EMAIL OWNER' TOP RIGHT, ABOVE, THEN CALL 502-585-4411.
* BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF AVAILABLE DATES. SUMMER SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
If you or your party needs a second villa nearby, we have a close friend with a Beachwalk Villa almost identical to ours at about the same cost. Let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs.
This Villa is on a beautiful freshwater lake in the Beachwalk community of the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. It is secluded and private. We wish to share our cozy second home with families seeking a relaxing vacation.
The eastern exposure and full lake view offers a beautiful sunrise over the water and evening shade--the perfect combination for your family vacation. You can drive the golf cart to the beach or walk if you prefer. Most Villas at Sandestin are on the Bayside of the resort, not the Beachside. Being on the Beachside means you do not have to cross the 6 lane highway.
Our 1350 square foot professionally decorated townhome has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is fully furnished and is in excellent condition. The accommodations are complete for 6 persons. Two year old comfortable living room furniture includes 42 inch HDTV, entertainment center with DVD, CD and VCR, two recliners, sleeper sofa and love seat. The Villa has been totally redecorated including ceramic tile floor throughout the entire first level. The kitchen has been updated including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, cabinets and counter tops. The dining room has a large wood table and six leather chairs. The bedrooms and laundry facilities (full size washer and dryer) are located on the second floor. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, 2 closets, ceiling fan and full bath with large shower and double vanity. The guest bedroom features one double (memory foam mattress) and one single bed, new 32 inch flat screen wall mounted TV, large closet, ceiling fan, computer desk and full bath.
Located on a fresh water lake approximately one quarter mile from the Gulf of Mexico, this Villa offers a private deck facing the lake. The eastern exposure enables you to enjoy the sunrise over the lake. In the evening the deck is shaded. You can also enjoy a relaxed pool setting, at the beautiful private pool (for Beachwalk owners and guests only). The setting is beautiful with new pool deck, furniture and shade available.
The resort's four eighteen hole championship golf courses are within a mile of the Villa. These are the Links, Baytowne, Raven and Burnt Pine. All are challenging. The Raven is the newest. You will also find a health club, salon, shopping and many other activities. Many fine restaurants are found at Baytowne Village. Grand Boulevard offers a variety of restaurants including Flemings, PF Changs, Tommy Bahama, Mitchells and others. An upscale theater is now open.
Do you fish? If so bring your tackle! There are plenty of bass in the lake a few steps away. There are many other lakes on the resort you can also fish in. No fishing license needed anywhere on the resort. The policy is catch and release.
DEEP SEA FISHING. Destin has the best deep sea fishing anywhere on the Florida Gulf coast. A large fleet of charter boats is located in the Destin Harbor eight miles west. You can book any type of trip you desire.
The area is blessed with excellent restaurants from fast food to fine dining. Many people return to Sandestin year after year. If you have not yet experienced it, give it a try!
We accept payment by personal check, bank check, VISA, Master Card or Discover.
Travel Insurance available upon request.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL. These terms are incorporated into the rental agreement. They are agreed to by the guest's payment of the rental amount.
(1) No Sandestin Amenity Card is included with this rental.
(2) Cancellation Policy--In case of mandatory evacuation, pro rata refund of unused dates.
(3) All quoted rates are in U.S. Dollars.
(4) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time (central time zone). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
(5) No Pets allowed. No Smoking Allowed. Additional charges will apply to remedy. If you must smoke, light up outdoors.
(6) To rent this Villa you must be 25 years of age or older. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Anyone under the age of 25 must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in the Villa. By renting the Villa you certify that you meet these age requirements.
(7) No subletting. The person renting this Villa must stay there.
(8) $200 Key/Damage Deposit required. Should damage occur during your stay, you will be charged based upon replacement cost of the item(s) damaged plus cleaning cost. Damage will be first paid from this deposit.
(9) Breach of items (5), (6) or (7) will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all funds paid.
(10) You and your guests will strictly abide by all Federal, State, Local and Sandestin laws, rules and regulations.
(11) You shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from action(s)of yourself or others present along with you.
Keywords: 2 bedroom 2.5 bath villa on beautiful freshwater lake
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Tom Ewen
We love being with our family and friends at Sandestin! Everything about the area is family fun oriented. We want to share our villa with others wishing to experience the same things we enjoy.
Why Tom Ewen chose Sandestin
There is so much to do here--golf, beach, fishing, shopping, dining, entertainment...you name it!
What makes this villa unique
Do you enjoy watching the FULL MOON rise? If you do, there is nothing like seeing it come up over the lake from our deck. Full moon dates for 2014 are March 16, April 15, May 14, June 12, July 12, August 10, and September 8. Highly recommended!