|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
That nicely-kept Green Dream I apartment set on this web page for residence in Budapest is located on the 0 floor and is welcoming guests at 65 sq.m of living area to guarantee excellent comforts and amenities. Equipped with Hair Dryer, Washing Machine, and toilet, the shower room in holiday flat Green Dream I is very attractive, positioned near the lounge room and the kitchennette which is including electric kettle, microwave, and toaster. The presented here Green Dream I apartment has awe-inspiring architecture that ensures wonderful recreation thanks to its Washing Machine, internet connection, and its Hair Dryer. Presented at seductive price, our Green Dream I apartment is a great option for those travelers who are need to set aside some funds from the accommodation and pay them on dining out and shopping.
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.