Harbour Town Villa Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 4-5
*SPECIAL: Book your 2014 Fall Getaway and get a $50 Visa gift card to use for things like gasoline, groceries, spa treatments, bike rentals, golf or a special night out! Valid for any available week (7 nights) between 9/6/14 to 11/14/15. New reservations only!
You'll love this professionally decorated villa at world famous Harbour Town in Sea Pines plantation. We are steps away from the bike trails, the lighthouse, Harbour Town Golf Course, restaurants & shops!
No need to over pack. Use the full-sized washer and dryer! And the full kitchen has everything you need.
- Keyless entry locks to the villa
- 32' flat screen tv in living room
- HDTV & DVR package on living room tv
- Cuisinart cookware set in kitchen
- CharBroil outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor patio furniture
You will fall in love with the villa, location and access to the wonderful amenities that Harbour Town and Sea Pines have to offer; shops, restaurants, lighthouse, golf, yacht basin, sea marsh, water sports & the Sea Pines Beach Club.
Come and enjoy!!
Send me any and all questions. I want you to be certain you've picked the right place.
- You are only a few minutes walk from the Harbour Town Lighthouse and have access to miles of bike paths in Sea Pines.
- It is a leisurely 5 minute bike ride to the Sea Pines Beach Club and the ocean, and a 15 minute bike ride to South Beach Marina...home of the original Salty Dog Restaurant and T-Shirt Shop.
- It is a 5 minute walk to the Sea Pines Center where you'll find more restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores. Come stay in the absolute best location on the island.
This is a No smoking & No pets property.
* Hilton Head was rated #2 for the BEST BEACHES in the 10 Best Travel Awards in their 2012 Annual Reader's Choice contest.
* Harbour Town Golf Links was named #2, second only to Augusta National, by PGA Tour players in a
2012 Golf World magazine survey of 'The Top 10 PGA Tour Courses'.
* The golf shop at Harbour Town Golf Links was named among Golf World's '100 Best Golf Shops' for 2012.
* Golfweek Magazine named Harbour Town Golf Links #12 in their Best Resort Golf Course survey.
* Harbour Town Yacht Basin earned Marinalife's 2011 Bets Marina contest award for 'Best Customer Service',
rated by boaters nationwide.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
We truly had a wonderful week in the villa. We found this rental more well-equipped than most rentals we've stayed at in the past. This was our first time renting bikes and will be something we do every year from now on. Our truck hardly left the parking lot all week. The proximity to the pool was excellent and so easy for going back/forth with the kids and all their pool gear. The furniture in the villa was nice and comfortable, the back patio was so relaxing, we saw bunny rabbits almost every day and the tide rising in the sea marsh behind the villa was wonderful. We really enjoyed the large dining room table (excellent for larger groups) and worked 2 of the 1000 piece puzzles while there! The Cuisinart cookware is amazing and even though I've had the same set of cookware since we've been married, I'm going to look into purchasing some of that brand. I've never had an easier time cleaning pots/pans....the gunk just slides right off without any scrubbing! The master bedroom is wonderful...so large and airy. One of the nicest masters we've had in our travels as far as space, light and comfort. Thanks so much for allowing us to use your villa for this week. We had a blast!
P.S. There were 3 beach chairs in the laundry room, along with about 5-6 boogie boards and a variety of beach toys/shovels. We didn't buy a single thing for the beach while we were there!